Digital Tunable White System
The OSRAM Tunable White (TW) System provides a digitally, controllable lighting solution which simulates natural daylight that reinforces human wellness and productivity. This digital solution offers the freedom to adjust light preferences for human centric lighting (HCL) applications including educational, commercial office and healthcare settings. The OSRAM Tunable White System consists of an OPTOTRONIC® Tunable White LED Driver, Tunable White Wallstation, PrevaLED® Tunable White Light Engine and optional Control Power Pack.
The installation of the OSRAM Tunable White System is straightforward. The OPTOTRONIC TW LED Driver and PrevaLED TW Light Engine is integrated into the luminaire during the manufacturing process. Contractors simply install the luminaires and OSRAM TW Wallstation into the application space and run a quick wiring test.
Uses the CBU-DCS to communicate the the network.
Key Features & Benefits
- The driver has two operating modes:
- Two-channel mode (for direct/indirect without color tuning), and
- Tunable white mode
- DALI compatible controls color temperature and brightness
- OEM programmable with 1mA resolution to perfectly match LED load and maximize performance
- Able to interface with LED modules of OEM choice third-party LED light engines
- Specifications grade dimming down to 1%
- Soft Start
- Integrated OEM programmable features include:
- Constant lumen maintenance
- End-of-lif indication
- LED thermal protection
- Configurable LED module parameters
- Programming does not require powering up or connecting the power supply to AC line voltage
- Input voltage: Universal 120-277Vac 50/60H
- UL Class 2 output for safe operation
eldoLED 20W Constant Current LED Driver with Casambi module
Where Quality of Light from eldoLED and the User Experience of Casambi wireless controls are coming together. The 20W LED Driver family with LEDcode2 to be used with the Casambi-ready BLE Radio Module.
Multifunctional constant current LED Power Supply
LED Power Supply with constant current Various nominal currents can be set in the app
LED Power Supply Constant Voltage
LED Power Supply Constant 24V/160W External antenna included
OPTOTRONIC® Programmable LED Driver with DEXAL® Technology
The OSRAM OPTOTRONIC LED Programmable Driver with DEXAL Technology, is a non-proprietary, intra-luminaire interface, based on DALI-2 communications, that enables bidirectional communications between the driver and the fixture-integrated component. It provides exact luminaire-specific data, including diagnostics, to light management systems. Fixture manufacturers can design smart fixtures and streamline the configuration process by leveraging DEXAL as a standard bi-directional communications interface.