Digital Tunable White System
The OSRAM Tunable White (TW) System provides a digitally, controllable lighting solution which simulates natural daylight that reinforces human wellness and productivity. This digital solution offers the freedom to adjust light preferences for human centric lighting (HCL) applications including educational, commercial office and healthcare settings. The OSRAM Tunable White System consists of an OPTOTRONIC® Tunable White LED Driver, Tunable White Wallstation, PrevaLED® Tunable White Light Engine and optional Control Power Pack.
The installation of the OSRAM Tunable White System is straightforward. The OPTOTRONIC TW LED Driver and PrevaLED TW Light Engine is integrated into the luminaire during the manufacturing process. Contractors simply install the luminaires and OSRAM TW Wallstation into the application space and run a quick wiring test.
Uses the CBU-DCS to communicate the the network.
Key Features & Benefits
- The driver has two operating modes:
- Two-channel mode (for direct/indirect without color tuning), and
- Tunable white mode
- DALI compatible controls color temperature and brightness
- OEM programmable with 1mA resolution to perfectly match LED load and maximize performance
- Able to interface with LED modules of OEM choice third-party LED light engines
- Specifications grade dimming down to 1%
- Soft Start
- Integrated OEM programmable features include:
- Constant lumen maintenance
- End-of-lif indication
- LED thermal protection
- Configurable LED module parameters
- Programming does not require powering up or connecting the power supply to AC line voltage
- Input voltage: Universal 120-277Vac 50/60H
- UL Class 2 output for safe operation
1ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track system Input 48V Output: 8-43V 330-800mA
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (200-650mA)
LV PowerDim TW(HC)
LV PowerDim (High Current) is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output for Tuneable White Applications. 330/430/700/800mA options.
LV PowerDim TW(LC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels outpu for Tuneable White Applications.