Optimal results with Optima Spotlights. One design, more than 200 different variations.
Balanced Optima spotlights are designed and manufactured in Finland. The cover is made by injection moulding. In production, we use high-quality ecological recyclable composite materials. Interchangeable Ledil`s Optical lenses enables high-precision light beam and high quality LEDs to guarantee the correct rendering of the illuminated product. Optima luminaire is available in more than 200 different variations, enabling many lighting plans with a single design. For example, Casambi controlled TW and RGBW versions.
Applications 3 circuit (dali) track
Hospitality, Retail, Museum, Restaurants, Baking and Meat.
- Lumenius flux up to 4500lm
- Beam angles – 23°, °34, 61° (Optical lens)
- 17W, 23W, 37W
- Color options – Matt Black, Matt White and customized on special order
- Color Temperatures – 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- Tunable White 2700K – 6000K, RGBW options
- Dimming Options – Mains, DALI, CASAMBI, 0-10V, Triac
- L80 = 50 000h
- Rotation – Vertical 290°, Horizontal 290°
- Color rendering index up to CRI97
- 5 year warranty
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and ultra-slim adapters
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and Minirail adapters
Five sizes, maximum energy efficiency and tunable white – downlights and wallwashers for architectural lighting.
A powerful high bay luminaire, only 3.4 kg, has excellent thermal behaviour and delivers a luminous flux of 143 lumens per watt.