Growth Marketing/Performance Marketing Lead
We are looking for a creative and visionary Growth Marketing/Performance Marketing Lead to join the Casambi team in Espoo.
Casambi is the leader in modern wireless lighting control solutions based on Bluetooth Low Energy. Key aspects of the Casambi solution are great user experience, high performance, and scalability from basic individual fixture controls to industrial-scale solutions with cloud-based remote control, monitoring, and data logging.
For the past couple of years, we have seen 3-digit growth in our digital channels, and to give the best possible support for our growth strategy, we have to be able to keep up the growth, and therefore we are now looking for a new key player to our team.
As a crucial part of our marketing team, you will be working closely with multiple Casambi offices worldwide to drive our growth in all continents. So if you are a team player who dreams big, understands the power of digital channels in modern marketing, and relishes the opportunity to make your mark on a global scale, we want you on our team.
- Manage and optimize our presence in digital channels, incl. website, social media, and search – a vital role in strategic and tactical activities
- Utilize marketing automation to its full capacity (we use HubSpot)
- Plan, operate, and optimize campaigns in digital channels
- Improve the website performance from both user experience and lead generation points of view
- Manage and report channel and campaign performance
- Take a decisive role in planning and presenting the big picture, and integrating digital channels into Casambi’s marketing strategy
To help you succeed, you will have full support from our marketing team and organization. In addition, you will be working with our marketing agencies.
What we value
- Several years of experience in digital marketing
- Good strategic understanding of different digital channels
- Hands-on experience running campaigns in at least a few of the following channels/tactics: search (SEO and/or PPC), social, ABM and/or retargeting, YouTube
- Hands-on experience from Marketing platforms, e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, or Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Good written and verbal English
- Team player with the capability to work independently
- Interested in modern technologies
Join the Casambi team
Casambi is changing the way people illuminate their surroundings. The company’s innovative wireless technology uses Bluetooth Low Energy to put the entire lighting ecosystem in the hands of the user. This unique dynamic and reliable modular solution have already been enjoyed in thousands of buildings across hundreds of major networks worldwide. In addition, we have built a significant sales and support network throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, which will continue to grow as companies worldwide discover the benefits of wireless lighting management.
Casambi is an agile company where you get to be part of a growing team that will develop its own products and services. Work takes place mainly at the Leppävaara, Espoo office and remotely according to the agreement. Casambi invests in the well-being of its employees by providing comprehensive employee benefits and occupational health care. Our office is located within an extensive public transport system.
More information about our exciting projects
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to our HR manager Pertti Kärkäs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or want to have more information, please contact VP of Marketing Joonas Rinne, Tel. +358 50 596 9335 on Wednesday, January 5th from 12–13 (GMT +2), on Tuesday, January 11th from 14-15, and on Friday, January 14th from 11-12. Please send your application, including your CV and cover letter with salary expectations by January 16th, 2022.