Lighting Controls Specification Sales Manager
UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, Finland
Casambi is a global leader in modern wireless lighting control for the industrial, commercial, and life markets. Our technology, which is based on Bluetooth Low Energy, enables designers and manufacturers to create highly personalized smart lighting networks with ease – spanning basic individual fixture controls all the way to industrial-scale solutions that offer cloud-based remote control, monitoring, and data logging.
Our success is built on the combination of a highly powerful lighting control solution, an open ecosystem architecture that is a generation ahead of the proprietary legacy systems currently on the market, and our growing presence in key global markets.
We are now looking for a London-based Lighting Controls Specification Sales Manager to expand Casambi’s market share in the region. This is a key role and highly suited to someone with a proven track record in building connections with M&E consultants, lighting designers, and end-users.
As wireless lighting control projects continue to gain popularity, you will be responsible for strengthening Casambi’s position as the preferred, specified technology. And by doing so, delivering new projects for both established customers, and newly acquired client groups. Great customer service through genuine, personal relationship building is your sales mantra. You’re happy to work independently and with the support of your other UK colleagues and the global Casambi team.
- The specification of Casambi in the market is central to our success as the business continues to scale.Therefore, a proven track record in this is a key criterion.
- Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering degree or equivalent education with a commercial background and demonstrable technological knowledge.
- 5-8 years of strong specification experience with a focus on technological applications such as lighting controls, HVAC control, building management systems, commercial specification lighting, etc.
- Successful track record and experience where you have met or exceeded demanding targets.
- Ability to translate and communicate key strategic priorities to support business development.
- A good, sound knowledge of LED lighting and control applications is expected and can be referred to with the Casambi product and solutions portfolio.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service and added value to both external and internal customers.
- Friendly, goal-driven, proactive, flexible, and entrepreneurial personality traits with critical networking skills to boost sales and build long-term partnerships.
- Promote Casambi’s solutions in a consultative manner.
- Build a network of specifier clients who will promote and specify.
- Further strengthen relationships with our network partners.
- Identify and build relationships with newly identified end-users, lighting designers, and consultants relevant to Casambi.
- Actively seek and secure new projects by identifying and targeting key decision-makers.
- Use modern, systematic techniques and practices to bring value to the customer.
- Track projects from specification to order, commissioning to sign-off, maintaining communication with each stakeholder, and garnering the support ofour distribution network when needed.
- Casambi’s technology has proven to be the most credible and disruptive wireless technology. Therefore, the role demands a strategic and driven professional who will maintain these standards that separate us as successful innovators from the rest of the field.
- Attending industry exhibitions is required.
What we offer
- You will join a growing company with a great team spirit and a very communicative and supportive company culture.
- The remuneration package provides competitive salary and bonus.
- A fully supportive international team willpartner with you to provide marketing, sales, and technical support.
- You will attend a structured and comprehensive induction program, designed to give you a successful start in your new job with Casambi.
Position locations: While the position is advertised for the UK-London area, we will also consider applicants in the Italy-Milan area, Germany-Cologne area, Spain-Barcelona area, Finland-Helsinki area.
Join the Casambi team
As an internationally growing high-tech company, Casambi offers interesting and varied challenges. The work tasks are extensive within a small company so that you will see your own handprint in the completed and updated applications and software.
Casambi is changing the way people control and illuminate their surroundings. The company’s innovative wireless technology uses Bluetooth Low Energy to put the entire lighting ecosystem in the hands of the user. This unique,dynamic, and reliable modular solution has already been enjoyed in thousands of buildings across hundreds of major networks worldwide. In addition, we have built a significant sales and support network throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, which will continue to grow as companies worldwide discover the benefits of wireless lighting management.
More information about our exciting projects
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and cover letter to our HR manager Pertti Kärkäs via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.