Support Team Lead
We are looking for the Support Team Lead for Casambi in Leppävaara, Espoo – illuminate your future career with us
Casambi is the leader in modern wireless lighting control solutions based on Bluetooth Low Energy. Key aspects of the Casambi solution are great user experience, high performance, and scalability from basic individual fixture controls to industrial-scale solutions with cloud-based remote control, monitoring, and data logging.
As the Support Team Lead at Casambi Technologies Oy, you will lead the technical support team for excellent customer service for our business and end-user customers. You will lead and develop the support team and also take care of support tickets.
What we value
- At least three years of experience as Tech Support Specialist / Developer or Tech Support Lead.
- Team leading experience/skills.
- Experience in customer service, issue resolution, tech support, and development best practices.
- Team player with a customer-focused attitude.
- Genuine desire to interact and communicate directly with customers.
- Studies or work experience in IT, electrical or electronic industries.
- Experience with a variety of industry hardware platforms and operating systems (iOS, Android. Any exposure to Linux and Json is also beneficial).
- The ability to assimilate complex problems, determine a root cause, develop a resolution strategy.
- Ability to handle multiple client support issues simultaneously and explain them to customers of varying technical skills.
- You enjoy a fast-paced, energetic environment and are results-oriented with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate resourcefulness in obtaining necessary diagnostic information.
- Ideally, experience working with customers of different sizes (corporate, medium-sized business, and consumers).
- Experience with lighting controls is a big plus.
- Full written and verbal proficiency in English. Other European languages (e.g., German, French, Spanish) are seen as an advantage.
Join the Casambi team
As an internationally fast-growing high-tech company, Casambi offers interesting and varied challenges. You are an integral part of the services team and have the possibility to participate in the development of the whole services function of the company. The work tasks are extensive within a small company so that you will see your own handprint in the completed and updated applications and software.
Casambi is changing the way people illuminate their surroundings. The company’s innovative wireless technology uses Bluetooth Low Energy to put the entire lighting ecosystem in the hands of the user. This unique dynamic and reliable modular solution have already been enjoyed in thousands of buildings across hundreds of major networks worldwide. In addition, we have built a significant sales and support network throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, which will continue to grow as companies worldwide discover the benefits of wireless lighting management.
Casambi is an agile company where you get to be part of a growing team that will develop its own products and services. Work takes place mainly at the Leppävaara, Espoo office and, according to the agreement, remotely. Casambi invests in the well-being of its employees by providing comprehensive employee benefits and occupational health care. Our office is located within an extensive public transport system.
More information about our exciting projects.
We are happy to give more information about the position and company. To hear more, please be in touch with our HR manager Pertti Kärkäs via email email@example.com or by phone +358 40 30 10 330.