Western Regional Sales Manager (USA)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Casambi is the leader in wireless lighting control and IoT solutions based on Bluetooth technology. We are building our team in North America and are looking for an experienced specification lighting salesperson to create and build this greenfield territory.
As the Western Regional Manager at Casambi, you will provide a key management and sales leadership role in a high-profile region. Your focus will be on creating specifications via local reps, channel partners, and direct engagements. In addition to individual contributions, you will be responsible for creating, managing, and communicating the regional sales plan and activities as well as building a local team of specification, OEM, and pre-sales support professionals.
- Identify and build relationships, Electrical Engineers, Architects, Lighting Designers and Consultants relevant to Casambi.
- Promote Casambi solutions in a consultative manner.
- Manage current and identify new representative relationships.
- Actively seek new projects and identify key decisions makers.
- Collaborate the OEM sales team to ensure smooth execution and deliver value to our OEM lighting manufacturer partners.
- Develop relationships with channel partners.
- Attend industry exhibitions as required, both in the Western region and nationally.
What we value
- 5-8 years strong specification and team leadership experience with a focus on technological applications such as lighting controls, HVAC control, building management systems, etc.
- Self-motivated, flexible, goal driven, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Four-year university degree or equivalent work experience with commercial background and high level of technological knowledge.
- Successful track record and experience where you have met or exceeded demanding targets.
- Exceptional integrity, interpersonal and relationship management skills that build long term trust and collaboration.
- Ability to understand and communicate key business priorities internally among team members and externally to clients.
- Knowledge of LED lighting and controls applications is expected.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional team leadership, customer service and added value to external and internal customers.
- Track projects from specification to order, commissioning and sign off process, with each stakeholder and supported by our distribution network.
Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States
Join the Casambi team
As an internationally growing high-tech company, Casambi offers interesting and varied challenges. The work tasks are extensive within a small company so that you will see your own handprint in the completed and updated applications and software.
Casambi is changing the way people illuminate their surroundings. The company’s innovative wireless technology uses Bluetooth Low Energy to put the entire lighting ecosystem in the hands of the user. This unique dynamic and reliable modular solution have already been enjoyed in thousands of buildings across hundreds of major networks worldwide. In addition, we have built a significant sales and support network throughout Europe, North America, and Asia, which will continue to grow as companies worldwide discover the benefits of wireless lighting management.
For more information about the position and the company in general, please contact to our HR Manager Pertti Karkas by either email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone +358 40 30 10 330.
More information about our exciting projects.