Use for constant voltage and constant current voltage-LED.
• Selectable constant currents: 350, 500, 700, 900, 1050mA
etc. (Complete table further down).
• Selectable constant currents 12 och 24Vdc.
• Integrated dimmer.
• One or two push inlets (bit function) on the primary side
(220--240 V AC).
• Two individually controllable outlets.
• Can be controlled with 1-10 Vdc.
• Several control modes can be used simultaneously.
• The memory function that consists of the latest set light
level on turning on and off. Applies also when the controller
has gone dead.
• Quick coupling terminals
• Additional terminals for phasing in and setting to 0.
• Has excess temperature, overload and short circuit