Programmable controller, actuator and datalogger
- Power supply: 24V DC.
- Protection against voltage reversal
- 4 rs485 ports
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 USB dongle (32 GB inserted from factory)
- 2.4 Ghz wifi AP integrated.
- Its ARM processor with 4 cores, gives it a power much higher than the Traditional PLCs.
- All the power and versatility of a complete and integrated GNU / Linux operating system.
- Save the collected data on a dongle, if the internet fails, it has 32GB of space (Supports up to 128GB).
- No software is required for its programming, just a browser.
- Cache in variables management, this speeds up the processes and allows not to wait for the buses.
- 1 Ethernet ports, Support of Modbus TCP, BACnet IP, MQTT and Casambi API.
- Integrated Wi-Fi AP for easy, convenient and fast setup without cables.
- 4 ports 485, support the Modbus RTU and BACNet MSTP protocols, (up to 250 devices per port).
- Own communication protocol between adquios which allows distributed facilities.
- Withstands voltage peaks and polarity change. Automatic start after the anomaly.
- Always up-to-date, both in security patches and new features.
- The alarms of the installation reach the mail of the person in charge immediately.
- Access to any API, SQL Server, etc. that is supported under GNU / Linux (Requires additional project and study).
- Rest API for free access to any adquio variable.
- Complete ecosystem, data collector, actuator and web platform to exploit them.
- Free training on the web at acquisio.com, in text format with examples and on video.
- Programming remotely and naturally, no need to travel to the customer’s facility.
- Scada: It allows you to see and act on the variables of the installation with a simple browser.
- Team programming, several people can work on the same adquio concurrently.
- It allows debugging in real time, for faster and more effective programming.
- Programming through variable, calendar and timed events.
- Exclusions and inclusions can be made in the calendars to allow for exceptions.
CASAMBI INPUT MODULE
Casambi Input Module 4 push buttons
TECO Multicast S
Helvar Freedom Node – Casambi
Casambi creates together with Helvar Freedom LED drivers a robust and flexible wireless luminaire solution.
The converter of signal from Casambi App to DMX512 bus protocols.