Programmable controller, actuator and datalogger
- 4 Cores ARM procesor
- 512 Mb RAM
- 4 ethernet ports
- 4 RS485 ports
- 1 micro SD external slot with 32Gb micro SD inserted
- 1 USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G connection and future radio protocols support.
- 10 digital powered outputs
- 10 digital inputs
- 7 analog outputs
- 7 analog/digital inputs
- 4 PT1000 probes inputs
- 1 OLED screen
- 1 6 keys keyboard
- 2 lateral expansions
- 4-core ARM processor with incredible power for a programmable controller, capable of managing thousands of variables in real time.
- GNU/Linux as Operating System, the most powerful and opened actually.
- Programming through its web interface avoids heavy programs in windows ©.
- 32 Gb of local storage, being able to use up to 128 Gb.
- Cache in the management of variables, this speeds up the processes and allows not to wait for the buses.
- 8 direct expansions, also in tree to other DIN rails.
- 3 LAN ports with Modbus TCP, BACnet IP, MQTT and Casambi API support.
- Possibility of having internet using 3 / 4G modems.
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy, convenient and fast setup without cables. 4 ports 485, support the Modbus RTU and BACNet MSTP protocols, (up to 250 devices per port).
- Own communication protocol between Adquios which allows distributed installations.
- Integrated firewall, protects the installation from internet threats.
- Integrated UPS for up to one minute of work and orderly shutdown, without external power.
- Supports voltage peaks and polarity change. Automatic ignition after the anomaly.
- Always updated, both in security patches and new features.
- The alarms of the installation reach the mail of the person in charge immediately. Access to any API, SQL Server, etc. that is supported under GNU / Linux (Requires additional project and study).
- Rest API for free access to any adquio variable.
- Complete ecosystem, data collector, actuator and web platform to exploit them.
- Free training on the web at adquio.com, in text format with examples and on video.
- Programming remotely and naturally, no need to travel to the customer’s facility.
- It acts as a gateway to the control installation, it allows you to connect with PLCs as if you were there.
- Scada allows to see and act on the variables remotely of the installation with a simple browser.
- Team programming, several people can work on the same adquio concurrently.
- It allows debugging in real time, for faster and more effective programming.
- Programming through variable change, device change, calendar and timed events.
- Exclusions and inclusions can be made in the calendars to allow for exceptions.
EVB-CBM002. Casambi CBM-002 module evaluation board
CI4/DALI Input Controller
The CI4/DALI is a DALI push button coupler as well as a Casambi wireless push button. It has 4 potential-free inputs that can be connected either to a DALI circuit or to a Casambi network, depending on requirements.
MTC maintronic GmbH
10cas allows for up to two 0-10VDC analog signals to be mapped as Casambi switches, to allow external analog controllers to command a Casambi network.
DMXcas is the inverse to casDMX, creating a true DMX > Casambi > DMX ecosystem.