Bi-Dim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output using Casambi CBM-002 module. Bi-Dim is a low voltage DC driver that works with 48-57VDC input and independent output of 1 or 2 constant current dimmable channels.
Up to 30w (Total output), adjustable output current from 250mA to 850mA by DIP switch.
Dimming range from 0 to 100%, No flickering. Support Tunable White and 2 independent dimming.
- Bi-Dim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple Bi-Dim devices can be used in the same area/network
- Bi-Dim can be installed remotely or integrated in a fixture or gear box.
- Bi-Dim work with 48-57 VDC class 2 power supply unit.
- Input Voltage: 48-57V DC
- Output: 2 Channels (8-42V per channel)
- Output Current: 250mA-850mA
- Operating Temp: -20…+80c°
- Size(mm): 105x32x13
- Dim: By Casambi app
- Dimoptions: TW(CCT+DIM) or 2 Channels
Xitanium Constant Current Driver Range
The Xitanium point source driver range now offers Casambi compatible products in Mini and in track adapter form.
Helvar Freedom compact SELV60 LED drivers
Freedom LED Driver offering, creating together with external Freedom Node - radiocommunication unit a robust Casambi solution.
LV PowerDim (HC)
1ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track system Input 48V Output: 8-43V 350-700mA
LV PowerDim (LC)
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (250-600mA)