Bi-Dim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output using Casambi CBM-002 module. Bi-Dim is a low voltage DC driver that works with 48-57VDC input and independent output of 1 or 2 constant current dimmable channels.
Up to 30w (Total output), adjustable output current from 250mA to 850mA by DIP switch.
Dimming range from 0 to 100%, No flickering. Support Tunable White and 2 independent dimming.
- Bi-Dim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple Bi-Dim devices can be used in the same area/network
- Bi-Dim can be installed remotely or integrated in a fixture or gear box.
- Bi-Dim work with 48-57 VDC class 2 power supply unit.
- Input Voltage: 48-57V DC
- Output: 2 Channels (8-42V per channel)
- Output Current: 250mA-850mA
- Operating Temp: -20…+80c°
- Size(mm): 105x32x13
- Dim: By Casambi app
- Dimoptions: TW(CCT+DIM) or 2 Channels
1ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track system Input 48V Output: 8-43V 330-800mA
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (200-650mA)
LV PowerDim TW(HC)
LV PowerDim (High Current) is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output for Tuneable White Applications. 330/430/700/800mA options.
LV PowerDim TW(LC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels outpu for Tuneable White Applications.