Bi-Dim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output using Casambi CBM-002 module. Bi-Dim is a low voltage DC driver that works with 48-57VDC input and independent output of 1 or 2 constant current dimmable channels.
Up to 30w (Total output), adjustable output current from 250mA to 850mA by DIP switch.
Dimming range from 0 to 100%, No flickering. Support Tunable White and 2 independent dimming.
- Bi-Dim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple Bi-Dim devices can be used in the same area/network
- Bi-Dim can be installed remotely or integrated in a fixture or gear box.
- Bi-Dim work with 48-57 VDC class 2 power supply unit.
- Input Voltage: 48-57V DC
- Output: 2 Channels (8-42V per channel)
- Output Current: 250mA-850mA
- Operating Temp: -20…+80c°
- Size(mm): 105x32x13
- Dim: By Casambi app
- Dimoptions: TW(CCT+DIM) or 2 Channels
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.