Bi-Dim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output using Casambi CBM-002 module. Bi-Dim is a low voltage DC driver that works with 48-57VDC input and independent output of 1 or 2 constant current dimmable channels.
Up to 30w (Total output), adjustable output current from 250mA to 850mA by DIP switch.
Dimming range from 0 to 100%, No flickering. Support Tunable White and 2 independent dimming.
- Bi-Dim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple Bi-Dim devices can be used in the same area/network
- Bi-Dim can be installed remotely or integrated in a fixture or gear box.
- Bi-Dim work with 48-57 VDC class 2 power supply unit.
- Input Voltage: 48-57V DC
- Output: 2 Channels (8-42V per channel)
- Output Current: 250mA-850mA
- Operating Temp: -20…+80c°
- Size(mm): 105x32x13
- Dim: By Casambi app
- Dimoptions: TW(CCT+DIM) or 2 Channels
eldoLED 20W Constant Current LED Driver with Casambi module
Where Quality of Light from eldoLED and the User Experience of Casambi wireless controls are coming together. The 20W LED Driver family with LEDcode2 to be used with the Casambi-ready BLE Radio Module.
Multifunctional constant current LED Power Supply
LED Power Supply with constant current Various nominal currents can be set in the app
LED Power Supply Constant Voltage
LED Power Supply Constant 24V/160W External antenna included
The GRE Alpha XLD series is the industry’s only UL Listed LED driver featuring our patented housing, which enables low cost and easy indoor and outdoor standalone installations and easy integration with our Casambi Ready LED Dimming Modules.