LED / Retrofit Dimmer CRD INS
Casambi LED-/Retrofit Dimmer CRD INS
Digital leading edge and trailing edge phase dimmer with automatic load detection for a single dimmed phase for a max. load of 380VA. Enabled with one programmable input, local control is so much easier.
Casambi App automatically identifies the device and can be integrated into existing networks. All functions triggered by the buttons are individually configurable.
The device has been specially developed to meet the modern requirements of LED lighting. Commissioning is very easy: Connect the target load, switch on, ready. The AdaptiveDIM process automatically determines the stable lowest brightness and the ideal characteristic curve during the initial setup. There is no need to worry about dimming procedures or technical parameters.
- Dimming method: Digital leading edge and trailing edge phase dimmer
- Dimming load: R, L, C including LED Retrofit
- Input: 220 … 240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output: 4-200 VA (CRD200 INS Item 10.272); 4-380 VA (CRD400 INS Item 10.273)
- Control: Casambi and push-button
- Mounting: Installation in ceiling, wall or luminaire
- Dimensions: 29,5 x 51 x 101,5 mm
Constant Current Supply 1500mA
Dimmable constant current extension for the PowerController V2.
Compact tunable white control unit for LED modules with smart operability.
PWM4 10A 12-48VDC
DEM.214 is a 4 channel Bluetooth dimmer. It has 4 independent PWM outputs at 1.95kHz with total output current 10A and output voltage 12-48VDC
PWM-5 is a Casambi controllable, 5 channels PWM dimmer for constant voltage LED strips and constant voltage LED modules. It is connected between a 12-24 VDC power supply and the constant voltage LED load.