OPTOTRONIC® Programmable LED Driver with DEXAL® Technology
The OSRAM OPTOTRONIC LED Programmable Driver with DEXAL Technology, is a non-proprietary, intra-luminaire interface, based on DALI-2 communications, that enables bidirectional communications between the driver and the fixture-integrated component. It provides exact luminaire-specific data, including diagnostics, to light management systems.
Fixture manufacturers can design smart fixtures and streamline the configuration process by leveraging DEXAL as a standard bi-directional communications interface.
Uses the CBU-DCS to communicate the the network.
Key Features & Benefits
- Two-way communication and power between driver and
- Helps streamline luminaire configuration and manufacturing process (one driver can support multiple LMS)
- Enables exact luminaire specific data including:
- Power consumption
- Temperature profile
- Operating hours
- OEM Programmable with 1mA resolution to perfectly match LED load and maximize performance
- DALI-2 and D4i certified
- DEXAL interface based on DALI-2 communication
- Integrated OEM programmable features include:
- Constant lumen maintenance
- End-of-life indication
- LED thermal protection
- Soft start
- Programming doesn’t require powering up or connecting the power supply to AC line voltage
- Specification grade dimming down to 1%
- Slim form factors
- Input voltage:
- Universal 120-277Vac 50/60H
- UL Class 2 output for safe operation
1ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track system Input 48V Output: 8-43V 330-800mA
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (200-650mA)
LV PowerDim TW(HC)
LV PowerDim (High Current) is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output for Tuneable White Applications. 330/430/700/800mA options.
LV PowerDim TW(LC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels outpu for Tuneable White Applications.