GRE Alpha’s Casambi enabled dimming module is a 240 Watt single channel output Constant Voltage LED dimming module that allows for seamless integration with Casambi-enabled luminaires, sensors, wall-mounted and wireless switches.
- Wireless Bluetooth Low Energy communication
- Single channel output
- Easy to install, high reliability
- Enables multiple fixture dimming from one Casambi node, i.e., Track Lighting
- Easily integrate Casambi BLE to any non-dimming installation
- Easily integrate Casambi BLE to replace any existing wired dimming system, i.e. 0-10V, Phase dimming, etc.
- UL Listed module can be installed anywhere, including within GRE Alpha drivers, to eliminate J-boxes, etc.
- Input Voltage Range: 8-48VDC
- Channel Output: 1
- Max. Current: 5A
- Max Output Power: 240W
- Output Frequency: 1.6 kHz PWM
- UL 60730-1
- CSA E60730-1
A5 Step Down
Converter CV to CC and Dimmer 2Ch - Input voltage 48Vdc and 24Vdc - Output Min 2,5V Max 43,2V from 250mA to 2100mA.
808385 PWM4 in Waterproof
Casambi PWM4 in Waterproof IP65 with connection cables for outdoor using.
DIN Rail Casambi ready trailing edge dimmer.
808698 CBU-TED in Waterproof
Casambi CBU-TED in Waterproof IP65 with connection cables for outdoor using.