- Wireless Bluetooth Low Energy communication
- Single channel output
- Easy to install, high reliability
- Enables multiple fixture dimming from one Casambi node, i.e., Track Lighting
- Easily integrate Casambi BLE to any non-dimming installation
- Easily integrate Casambi BLE to replace any existing wired dimming system, i.e. 0-10V, Phase dimming, etc.
- UL Listed module can be installed anywhere, including within GRE Alpha drivers, to eliminate J-boxes, etc.
- Input Voltage Range: 8-48VDC
- Channel Output: 1
- Max. Current: 5A
- Max Output Power: 240W
- Output Frequency: 1.6 kHz PWM
- UL 60730-1
- CSA E60730-1
The CASA PWM5 unit enables direct access to the preconfigured functions of the CASAMBI® lighting control.These are on the one hand dimming, switching lights on and off and on the other hand setting colors. By integrating the fifth channel, RGBCCT is now possible. 5 channels, output voltage 12-24V DC. Total output power 10A. Connected lights remain flicker-free down to low dimming levels.
CASA Trailing Edge Dimmer
The CASA trailing edge dimmer is a trailing edge dimmer. Its use enables stepless dimming of trailing-edge lamps. Output power 150W LED / 200W ohmic (e.g. light bulbs). It is controlled wirelessly with the CASAMBI® app.
2 Channels, Casambi controller for LED strip and Constant Voltage LED load.
Constant Current Supply 1500mA
Dimmable constant current extension for the PowerController V2.