A5 Step Down
Through this device, it is possible to adjust the luminous brightness thanks to a command available on “Casambi App”.
The driver also has a push-button connection and can be used to control led lights.
- Channels 1 or 2
- Input voltage 24÷48V 4,2 A
- Max power 2ch x 91 W
- Output voltage (In 24Vdc) min. 2,5 V max. 21,6 V
- Output voltage (In 48Vdc) min. 5 V max. 43,2 V
- Electrical protection Both polarity inversion and short circuits
- Output current value selectable by dip-switch* 16 different current from 250mA to 2100mA
- Insulation between DC IN/PUSH, DC IN/OUT and OUT/PUSH
PWM-5 is a Casambi controllable, 5 channels PWM dimmer for constant voltage LED strips and constant voltage LED modules. It is connected between a 12-24 VDC power supply and the constant voltage LED load.
GRE Alpha’s Casambi enabled dimming module is a 240 Watt single channel output Constant Voltage LED dimming module that allows for seamless integration with Casambi-enabled luminaires, sensors, wall-mounted and wireless switches.
808385 PWM4 in Waterproof
Casambi PWM4 in Waterproof IP65 with connection cables for outdoor using.
DIN Rail Casambi ready trailing edge dimmer.