A5 Step Down
Through this device, it is possible to adjust the luminous brightness thanks to a command available on “Casambi App”.
The driver also has a push-button connection and can be used to control led lights.
- Channels 1 or 2
- Input voltage 24÷48V 4,2 A
- Max power 2ch x 91 W
- Output voltage (In 24Vdc) min. 2,5 V max. 21,6 V
- Output voltage (In 48Vdc) min. 5 V max. 43,2 V
- Electrical protection Both polarity inversion and short circuits
- Output current value selectable by dip-switch* 16 different current from 250mA to 2100mA
- Insulation between DC IN/PUSH, DC IN/OUT and OUT/PUSH
The CASA PWM5 unit enables direct access to the preconfigured functions of the CASAMBI® lighting control.These are on the one hand dimming, switching lights on and off and on the other hand setting colors. By integrating the fifth channel, RGBCCT is now possible. 5 channels, output voltage 12-24V DC. Total output power 10A. Connected lights remain flicker-free down to low dimming levels.
CASA Trailing Edge Dimmer
The CASA trailing edge dimmer is a trailing edge dimmer. Its use enables stepless dimming of trailing-edge lamps. Output power 150W LED / 200W ohmic (e.g. light bulbs). It is controlled wirelessly with the CASAMBI® app.
2 Channels, Casambi controller for LED strip and Constant Voltage LED load.
Constant Current Supply 1500mA
Dimmable constant current extension for the PowerController V2.