Programmable controller, actuator and datalogger
- Power supply: 24V DC.
- Protection against voltage reversal
- 140-180 mA consumption
- 4 rs485 ports
- 4 Ethernet ports, 1 WAN, 3 LAN
- 1 micro SD external Slot (32 GB card inserted from factory)
- 1 USB 2.0 port for 3/4G modem and other protocols dongles
- Lateral expansion for up to 8 devices.
- 2.4 Ghz wifi AP integrated.
- ARM processor with 4 cores, gives it a power much higher than the Traditional PLCs.
- All the power and versatility of a complete and integrated GNU / Linux operating system.
- Save the collected data on a micro SD card, if the internet fails, it has 32GB of space (Supports up to 128GB).
- No software is required for its programming, just a browser.
- Cache in variables management, this speeds up the processes and allows not to wait for the buses.
- 8 direct expansions, also in tree to other DIN rails.
- 3 Ethernet LAN ports, (Only on adquio pro and lite) Support of Modbus TCP, BACnet IP, MQTT and Casambi API.
- Conceived to always be connected to the internet, 3g / 4g networks can be used (with additional hardware).
- Integrated Wi-Fi AP for easy, convenient and fast setup without cables.
- 4 ports 485, support the Modbus RTU and BACNet MSTP protocols, (up to 250 devices per port).
- Own communication protocol between adquios which allows distributed facilities.
- Integrated firewall, protects the installation from internet threats.
- Integrated UPS for up to one minute of work and orderly shutdown, without external current.
- Withstands voltage peaks and polarity change. Automatic start after the anomaly.
- Always up-to-date, both in security patches and new features.
- The alarms of the installation reach the mail of the person in charge immediately.
- Access to any API, SQL Server, etc. that is supported under GNU / Linux (Requires additional project and study).
- Rest API for free access to any adquio variable.
- Complete ecosystem, data collector, actuator and web platform to exploit them.
- Free training on the web at acquisio.com, in text format with examples and on video.
- Programming remotely and naturally, no need to travel to the customer’s facility.
- It acts as a gateway to the control installation, it allows you to connect with other PLCs as if you were there.
- Scada: It allows you to see and act on the variables of the installation with a simple browser.
- Team programming, several people can work on the same adquio concurrently.
- It allows debugging in real time, for faster and more effective programming.
- Programming through variable, calendar and timed events.
- Exclusions and inclusions can be made in the calendars to allow for exceptions.
Data and services
EisBaer software is a complete visualisation, management and control solution to create buildings that are smarter, more efficient and safer. Use less energy, generate lower operating costs, contribute to a sustainable environment and deliver a significant ROI (Return of Invest).
Data and services
Holders Analytics delivers building data to your device, anywhere in the world, from your Casambi controlled lighting.