Featuring a dynamic design, combined with exceptional engineering, the Aleda Adjustable Downlighter offers effortless pan and tilt functionality. Hosting a class leading single-point LED module with superior performance, delivering up to 5342 lumens and efficacies up to 134 lm/W. Featuring a pan of 350O and tilt of 64O, allowing lumination to be directed exactly where required. Hacel’s range of Aleda luminaires are available with the latest Casambi Bluetooth Low Energy lighting control solution, offering intelligent, revolutionary wireless lighting control. Aleda Adjustable also available in a range of Recessed Duet and Trio luminaires. Ideal for retail, commercial areas and offices, providing powerful accent lighting.
- Smooth and precise pan and tilt adjustment
- Class leading LED modules and converters
- Wide choice of gear types and controls available
- Available in a choice of lumen outputs, delivering up to 5342 lumens
- Efficacies up to 134 lm/W
- Medium beam reflector supplied as standard
- Colour stability within 3 MacAdams.
- Life expectancy in excess of 50,000 hours (L90 B10)
- Suitable for use with Casambi Wireless Lighting Control
- Also available in a range recessed fittings, Solo, Duet and Trio.
Designed and manufactured in the UK by Hacel.
Casambi ready tunable white LED panel for direct recessed mount and surface or suspended mount with accessories.
Karjalan Valaistuspalvelu Oy
BEAM spotlight with lens optics is ideal for use in both commercial and residential applications such as retail, office, restaurant, galleries, and museums projects. Available accessories - Honeycomb, Prismatic glass, Snoot.
BEAM Projektor spotlight to provide high intensity directional light for illuminating specific are or objects. It is complemented with GOBO to provide versatility and flexibility to achieve the lighting goals.
BEAM wallwasher spotlight provides an even illumination across vertical surface, such as a wall or facade. It's Wide beam and High beam distributions are suitable for different surfaces from small to large areas and atriums with high ceilings.