BT-L1C1 with LEDCode
LEDcode BLE radio, integrated antenna
eldoLED Quality of Light, wireless lighting control through Casambi, and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) beaconing from one digitally integrated BLE radio-LED driver package.
The two-wire, low-voltage LEDcode2 connection simplifies certification, integration in a luminaire and incorporation in a Casambi BLE lighting control flood network.
- eldoLED Quality of Light ensured
- Casambi-ready: wireless lighting control over Bluetooth
- Future-ready: beaconing and over-the-air firmware updates
- Suited for in-luminaire installation
- Easy two-wire digital integration with eldoLED drivers supporting LEDcode2
- Integrated antenna offering robust Bluetooth signal
- Radio powered via LED driver’s LEDcode2 connection
- IEC 62368-1
- RED, EN 300 328 v2.1.1
CAS-UNI-NEMA-5P-010DA-RL-LX. Wireless Control for luminaires. DALI and 0-10V output.
CASAMBI Module, Bluetooth low energy mesh protocol, Single Channel
HEP TECH CO.
CASAMBI Module, Bluetooth low energy mesh protocol, Tunable White
HEP TECH CO.
basicDIM Wireless Outdoor
The Bluetooth wireless module for outdoor use allows outdoor areas near buildings to be easily integrated into existing basicDIM Wireless networks. Ideal applications for this solution include parking spaces, courtyards, access roads and campus areas.