BT-L2C1 with LEDcode
LEDcode BLE radio, external antenna
eldoLED Quality of Light, wireless lighting control through Casambi, and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) beaconing from one digitally integrated BLE radio-LED driver package!
The two-wire, low-voltage LEDcode2 connection simplifies certification, integration in a luminaire and incorporation in a Casambi BLE lighting control flood network.
- eldoLED Quality of Light ensured
- Casambi-ready: wireless lighting control over Bluetooth
- Future-ready: beaconing and over-the-air firmware updates
- Suited for in-luminaire installation
- Easy two-wire digital integration with eldoLED drivers supporting LEDcode2
- External antenna offering robust Bluetooth signal
- Radio powered via LED driver’s LEDcode2 connection
- IEC 62368-1
- RED, EN 300 328 v2.1.1
CASAMBI Module, Bluetooth low energy mesh protocol, Single Channel
HEP TECH CO.
CASAMBI Module, Bluetooth low energy mesh protocol, Tunable White
HEP TECH CO.
basicDIM Wireless Outdoor
The Bluetooth wireless module for outdoor use allows outdoor areas near buildings to be easily integrated into existing basicDIM Wireless networks. Ideal applications for this solution include parking spaces, courtyards, access roads and campus areas.
basicDIM Wireless passive module G2
Modules of the second basicDIM Wireless generation in a new and much smaller housing. This means that the modules can be easily integrated in very slim luminaires, thereby continuing the current miniaturisation trend.