BT-S1C1 with LEDcode
LEDcode BLE radio, through-ceiling installation
eldoLED Quality of Light, wireless lighting control through Casambi, and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) beaconing from one digitally integrated BLE radio-LED driver package!
The two-wire, low-voltage LEDcode2 connection simplifies certification, integration in a luminaire system and incorporation in a Casambi BLE lighting control flood network.
- eldoLED Quality of Light ensured
- Casambi-ready: wireless lighting control over Bluetooth
- Future-ready: beaconing and over-the-air firmware updates
- Suited for through-ceiling installation
- Easy two-wire digital integration with eldoLED drivers supporting LEDcode2
- Integrated antenna offering robust Bluetooth signal
- Radio powered via LED driver’s LEDcode2 connection
- IEC 62368-1
- RED, EN 300 328 v2.1.1
EVB-CBM002. Casambi CBM-002 module evaluation board
CI4/DALI Input Controller
The CI4/DALI is a DALI push button coupler as well as a Casambi wireless push button. It has 4 potential-free inputs that can be connected either to a DALI circuit or to a Casambi network, depending on requirements.
MTC maintronic GmbH
10cas allows for up to two 0-10VDC analog signals to be mapped as Casambi switches, to allow external analog controllers to command a Casambi network.
DMXcas is the inverse to casDMX, creating a true DMX > Casambi > DMX ecosystem.