DC 120W 24V VSTR CASAMBI
- DC 120W 24V VSTR CASAMBI (127641) is a Dimmable electronic driver with RGB control for applications where the primary purpose of the light is the scenographic effect.
- Dimmable electronic driver with output voltage for LED modules, three outputs for LED modules (RGB) with integrated wireless CASAMBI module.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class I protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13).
- Protections: against overheating and short circuits, against mains voltage spikes, against overloads, protection fuse at input.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Rated Voltage: 220 ÷ 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- AC Operation range: 198 ÷ 264 V
- DC Operation range: 176 ÷ 275 V (NO PUSH mode function)
- Power: 0 ÷ 120 W
- iTHD: ≤ 10%
- Output current ripple: ≤ 3%
- Max. pcs for CB B16A: 8 pcs
- In rush current: 35A 1000μsec
OT Wi 35/220-240/400 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 35W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
OT Wi 75/220-240/550 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 75W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
OT Wi 100/220-240/750 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 100W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
Future-proof and Casambi-ready Helvar Freedom 50W LED driver. Suitable for both CCT control (TunableW White mode) and two separata channel controls (DualControl mode). Amplitude dimming technology ensure the best possible light output quality. Wireless configuration possible with NFC SELV output enables flexibility in luminaire design, and AC/DC input recognition enables use in central battery based emergency lighting applications. D4i-aligned SmartData features, e.g. energy reporting, diagnostics and maintenance. With the data, you can gain valuable insights and ensure that your luminaires are working in the most efficient way.