DC 120W 24V VSTR CASAMBI
- DC 120W 24V VSTR CASAMBI (127641) is a Dimmable electronic driver with RGB control for applications where the primary purpose of the light is the scenographic effect.
- Dimmable electronic driver with output voltage for LED modules, three outputs for LED modules (RGB) with integrated wireless CASAMBI module.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class I protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Input and output terminal blocks on opposite sides (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13).
- Protections: against overheating and short circuits, against mains voltage spikes, against overloads, protection fuse at input.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Rated Voltage: 220 ÷ 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- AC Operation range: 198 ÷ 264 V
- DC Operation range: 176 ÷ 275 V (NO PUSH mode function)
- Power: 0 ÷ 120 W
- iTHD: ≤ 10%
- Output current ripple: ≤ 3%
- Max. pcs for CB B16A: 8 pcs
- In rush current: 35A 1000μsec
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.