DC MAXI JOLLY SV
- DC MAXI JOLLY SV CASAMBI (127645) is a multipower driver supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current with integrated wireless CASAMBI module.
- IP20 independent driver, for indoor use.
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Analogical input (NTC) for thermal sensor connection. Auxiliary output 12 V max. 100 mA.
- Current regulation ±5 % including temperature variations. Input and output terminal blocks on the same side (wire cross-section up to 2,5 mm2 / AWG13).
- Clamping screws on primary and secondary circuits for cables with diameter: min. 3 mm – max. 8 mm.
- Protections: against overheating and short circuits, against mains voltage spikes, against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Light regulation 0/0,5 – 100 % by means of PUSH function and APP or compatible devices for CASAMBI integrated WIRELESS module.
- Rated Voltage:110 ÷ 127 V 220 ÷ 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- AC Operation range: 99 ÷ 264 V
- DC Operation range: DC 170 ÷ 276 V
- Power: 2 ÷ 50 W
- iTHD: ≤ 10%
- Output current ripple: ≤ 3%
- Max. pcs for CB B16A: 30 pcs
- In rush current: 10A 200μsec
OT Wi 35/220-240/400 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 35W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
OT Wi 75/220-240/550 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 75W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
OT Wi 100/220-240/750 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 100W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
Future-proof and Casambi-ready Helvar Freedom 50W LED driver. Suitable for both CCT control (TunableW White mode) and two separata channel controls (DualControl mode). Amplitude dimming technology ensure the best possible light output quality. Wireless configuration possible with NFC SELV output enables flexibility in luminaire design, and AC/DC input recognition enables use in central battery based emergency lighting applications. D4i-aligned SmartData features, e.g. energy reporting, diagnostics and maintenance. With the data, you can gain valuable insights and ensure that your luminaires are working in the most efficient way.