EBDHS-B-CB – CP Electronics Casambi sensor
The EBDHS range is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights. It is responsive to the constant shift of an organisation’s lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
- Ground-breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Multi-pyro design offers greater sensitivity without false triggering
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high bay applications, including warehouse lighting control
- IP40 rated
- Supplied with adjustable masking shields to tailor detection zones
- 5-year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
IRIS PHOTODIODE SENSOR
The CES/I-B-CS is a Casambi-based indoor sensor for wireless transmission of daylight levels to a lighting control system per the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. Typical applications include offices, warehouses, hospitals, and all spaces where daylighting is important.
OS/5.8/C – Microwave Presence Detector
OS/5.8/C is a UK designed and built microwave presence detector with built-in Casambi wireless node capable of remote intelligent ON/OFF switching control via the Casambi ecosystem.
PIR Line Voltage Occupancy Sensor
PIR sensor suitable for a variety of indoor applications. Specified for universal input (120-277 VAC). Supports fixture and ceiling mounts up to 40ft (12.2m).
Wireless Indoor Daylight Sensor
Daylight Sensor suitable for indoor applications. Typical applications include classrooms, private offices, conference rooms, lobbies, corridors and any indoor areas where daylight harvesting control is needed.