EBDHS-B-CB – CP Electronics Casambi sensor
The EBDHS range is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights. It is responsive to the constant shift of an organisation’s lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
- Ground-breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Multi-pyro design offers greater sensitivity without false triggering
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high bay applications, including warehouse lighting control
- IP40 rated
- Supplied with adjustable masking shields to tailor detection zones
- 5-year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
MSensor SFI 40 PIR 5DP bDW
Integrated motion and light sensor
PS02 Presence & Light Sensor
PS02 is a battery powered passive presence & light sensor. The presence detection sensitivity and luminance detect feature can be changed by profile. There's long battery life version lasting up to 5 years.
The SENSORWORX® wide view & hallway family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors enable mounting to a wall, corner, junction box, or conduit.
The SENSORWORX® family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors provide a range of options for spaces with finished ceilings (e.g., tiles, sheetrock, and plaster).