EBDHS-B-CB – CP Electronics Casambi sensor
The EBDHS range is an increased performance PIR presence detector developed for high bay lighting control in areas with demanding spaces and increased mounting heights. It is responsive to the constant shift of an organisation’s lighting needs by being programmable and adjustable to produce an exceptionally accurate detection beam.
- Ground-breaking detection range up to 40m at a 15m mounting height
- Maximum mounting height up to 20m dependent on operating parameters
- Multi-pyro design offers greater sensitivity without false triggering
- Unique lens technology – high sensitivity within the detection range
- Ideal for high bay applications, including warehouse lighting control
- IP40 rated
- Supplied with adjustable masking shields to tailor detection zones
- 5-year warranty included
- Manufactured in the UK
Sensor PIR PD43 Casambi
PD-43 CASAMBI is a passive infrared sensor designed for occupancy detection and wireless control of Casambi luminaries. Detection range up to 80m.
Extronic Elektronik AB
Air Quality Sensor Plus
Cloud Air Quality Plus is a Casambi Ready air quality monitor. Air quality-relevant data are displayed on the sensor page within the Casambi App and stored in the cloud (Gateway needed).
Air Quality Sensor
Cloud Air quality is a Casambi ready Air Quality sensor station . Air quality relevant data are displayed in the sensor page of Casambi app and stored in the Cloud (Gateway needed).
IRIS PHOTODIODE SENSOR
The CES/I-B-CS is a Casambi-based indoor sensor for wireless transmission of daylight levels to a lighting control system per the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. Typical applications include offices, warehouses, hospitals, and all spaces where daylighting is important.