EBDMR-CB – CP Electronics Casambi sensor
Part of our mid-range, ceiling, flush-mounted detectors offering. The EBDMR-CB has a superior detection pattern using a high-performance faceted lens suitable for use in open-plan spaces or where a larger detection range is required.
- Provides movement and daylight readings to the Casambi network
- Provides also output connections to convert or retrofit any lighting fixtures to become part of the Casambi smart lighting system
- Mid-range lens with concentric lens facets for improved detection
- DALI Dimming Output (Up to 10 Lighting Drivers)
- Built-in both switched relay and DALI dimming outputs
- 10A Relay Output
- Light Level Sensing
- Ideal for office and any general standard ceiling height applications
- 5-year warranty included
MSensor SFI 40 PIR 5DP bDW
Integrated motion and light sensor
PS02 Presence & Light Sensor
PS02 is a battery powered passive presence & light sensor. The presence detection sensitivity and luminance detect feature can be changed by profile. There's long battery life version lasting up to 5 years.
The SENSORWORX® wide view & hallway family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors enable mounting to a wall, corner, junction box, or conduit.
The SENSORWORX® family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors provide a range of options for spaces with finished ceilings (e.g., tiles, sheetrock, and plaster).