EBDMR-CB – CP Electronics Casambi sensor
Part of our mid-range, ceiling, flush-mounted detectors offering. The EBDMR-CB has a superior detection pattern using a high-performance faceted lens suitable for use in open-plan spaces or where a larger detection range is required.
- Provides movement and daylight readings to the Casambi network
- Provides also output connections to convert or retrofit any lighting fixtures to become part of the Casambi smart lighting system
- Mid-range lens with concentric lens facets for improved detection
- DALI Dimming Output (Up to 10 Lighting Drivers)
- Built-in both switched relay and DALI dimming outputs
- 10A Relay Output
- Light Level Sensing
- Ideal for office and any general standard ceiling height applications
- 5-year warranty included
Sensor PIR PD43 Casambi
PD-43 CASAMBI is a passive infrared sensor designed for occupancy detection and wireless control of Casambi luminaries. Detection range up to 80m.
Extronic Elektronik AB
Air Quality Sensor Plus
Cloud Air Quality Plus is a Casambi Ready air quality monitor. Air quality-relevant data are displayed on the sensor page within the Casambi App and stored in the cloud (Gateway needed).
Air Quality Sensor
Cloud Air quality is a Casambi ready Air Quality sensor station . Air quality relevant data are displayed in the sensor page of Casambi app and stored in the Cloud (Gateway needed).
IRIS PHOTODIODE SENSOR
The CES/I-B-CS is a Casambi-based indoor sensor for wireless transmission of daylight levels to a lighting control system per the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. Typical applications include offices, warehouses, hospitals, and all spaces where daylighting is important.