Architectural recessed linear lighting solution for individual applications and continuous light-line systems.
- Stand alone and continuous recessed modules allow a creative design of continuous light lines
- Multiple luminaires on a single power entry point
- Tool free mechanical and electrical connections
- Optional low glare diffuser
- 90 colour rendering index
- Available in 3000K | 4000K | 5000K
- Excellent efficacy of up to 120 lumens per watt
- White as standard and custom made RAL colours on special order
- Other versions available: Estrella Simplicity | Estrella Up (Direct/Indirect light)| Estrella Simplicity RGBW
Light Source Information
· Direct light output
· LED outputs available from 1400lm to 5200lm to per meter
· Efficacy of up 120lm/W
· Internal Drivers supplied
· 90 colour rendering index
· Colour Temperature 3000K | 4000K | 5000K | Tuneable White
· L70 B50 = 100,000 hours | L90 B50 = 42,000 hours
· Single bin Samsung LEDs with a ≤3 step Macadam ellipse tolerance
· Extruded aluminium profile
· IP20 Rated
· Recessed Mounted
· Available in 3 linear sizes 900mm, 1200mm and 1500mm. Also available in cross, corner and tee connections.
· Available in white as standard. Custom RAL available on request
· Opal or low glare diffusers
· 120 degree beam angle
· Can easily be connected into a continuous system.
· Quick and simple power and control connection.
· Non-dimmable as standard
· DALI/ 0-10V / DSI dimming available
· Tuneable White available on request. It uses DALI DT 8 control drivers
· Philips EasyAir
· CP Sensor
· Customised solution
· 3hr Emergency available on request
· 5 year warranty
To specify state:
Continuous or stand alone linear recessed lighting system with opal or glare control diffuser. Outstanding optical performance from high performance Samsung LED modules delivering superb light distribution with standard or high output light engines. Continues lines or angles of light – as RICOMAN’s Estrella Recessed range.
Architectural surface mounted or suspended linear lighting solution for individual applications and continuous light-line systems.
This highly versatile modular, no glare luminaire with replaceable light source can be ordered with customizable reflectors, CRI & color temp, making it suitable for many applications that require a high lumen output (15,000-20,000lm). Integrated two way communications enables real time energy monitoring capabilities with Casambi app.
Aesthetic, flexible, simple
Great quality lighting and ideal for refurbishment