Featuring an elegant, geometric design and compact size, Fira incorporates state-of-the-art LED technology and precision optics to deliver high-quality illumination with precisely controlled beams and excellent uniformity. The series comprises three models, Fira, Fira Pro and Fira Ultra, designed to address a number of lighting challenges, from highlighting architectural features to the illumination of public spaces.
Advanced features include Bluetooth control via Casambi for ultimate control, and Cool Zone™ technology which draws air through the fixture to aid cooling and increase performance, helping to deliver an LED lifetime of 100,000 hours. Fira Pro and Fira Ultra also incorporate Pulsar’s proprietary LuxRAMP™ technology, which boosts the power sent to individual LED channels to maximise light output.
- Three models: Fira, Fira Pro & Fira Ultra for ultimate choice
- 2700K, 3000K & 4000K for high performance (up to 117lm/W)
- RGBW, RGBA & Tunable White options for dynamic lighting schemes
- Multiple dimming protocols including Bluetooth wireless control via Casambi for easy adjustment
- Thermally optimised design to ensure consistent light performance
- IP66 rated with IK09 toughened glass for excellent impact protection
- Long-lasting 100,000 hour lifetime
Casambi ready tunable white LED panel for direct recessed mount and surface or suspended mount with accessories.
Karjalan Valaistuspalvelu Oy
BEAM spotlight with lens optics is ideal for use in both commercial and residential applications such as retail, office, restaurant, galleries, and museums projects. Available accessories - Honeycomb, Prismatic glass, Snoot.
BEAM Projektor spotlight to provide high intensity directional light for illuminating specific are or objects. It is complemented with GOBO to provide versatility and flexibility to achieve the lighting goals.
BEAM wallwasher spotlight provides an even illumination across vertical surface, such as a wall or facade. It's Wide beam and High beam distributions are suitable for different surfaces from small to large areas and atriums with high ceilings.