GA CASAMBI BLACK
- GA CASAMBI BLACK (127636) is a multipower device supplied with dip-switch for the selection of the output current with integrated wireless CASAMBI module.
- A new breakthrough in luminaire design.
- Puts the luminaire design first.
- High power available in a very reduced space.
- Easy to mount through inventive nipple design.
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Current regulation ±5/6 % including temperature variations.
- Output push-in terminal blocks: 0,2…0,5 mm2.
- Protections: against overheating and short circuits, against mains voltage spikes, against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- Rated Voltage 220 ÷ 240 V
- Frequency 50-60 Hz
- Rated Current 0,20 A
- Inrush Current 5 A – 50 mS
- Max. pcs for MCB B16A: 50 pcs
- Output Power 6,5 ÷ 31 W
- iTHD: ≤ 15%
- Output current ripple ≤ 3%
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.