A handful of technology: with its innovative design and functionality, the ceiling-mounted Intara SX is a miracle of light and space. The striking red anodised heat sink stands for the efficiency of the compact downlights, directional spotlights and wallwashers. The narrow, slightly recessed shadow gap further reduces the minimal form. The luminaire boasts patented precision optics, optimum glare reduction, wireless driver technology and sunlight-like LEDs.
PATENTED LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY
- Highly efficient light distributions
- Homogeneous und structure-free light cone
- Scattered light-free beam angle
- Excellent glare control
UNIQUE WALLWASH OPTIC
- Light projection flush with the ceiling
- Soft transitions in lateral beam direction
- Perfect visual conditions by shield in the longitudinal direction
HIGH QUALITY LIGHT SPECTRUM
- Brilliant light colours with the highest colour rendering CRI> 90
- Full spectrum LED similar to sunlight BeNature
- Maximum colour clarity and colour fidelity
- Biologically effective light
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and ultra-slim adapters
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and Minirail adapters
Five sizes, maximum energy efficiency and tunable white – downlights and wallwashers for architectural lighting.
A powerful high bay luminaire, only 3.4 kg, has excellent thermal behaviour and delivers a luminous flux of 143 lumens per watt.