Linfa Desk Light
Greenery in offices is on the rise – and well-lit desks are essential, right? Why not blend both with Linfa desk light? This innovative product uses a selection of white LED lights and water pumps, all CASAMBI® controlled, fostering natural plant growth indoors and human well-being.
Linfa light mimics natural light, aiding plant growth with dynamic white LED for maximal comfort. Linfa desk light strikes a balance between nature and tech, ideal for sustainable indoor plant cultivation in various spaces. Plants are no longer just decorative items but living beings enhancing people’s quality of life and their environment.
- Automatic Hydroponics system – intuitive to use thanks to the CASAMBI® app
- Tunable white desk lamp: illuminates the desk uniformly to ensure good visual comfort without dazzling those who are sitting.
- Secondary optics direct the light in such a way as to guarantee a sufficient light for the healthy growth of a large variety of plants
- (optional) Ambient light: indirect ambient light, very useful in open space offices where the position of desks is changed
- Stainless steel structure
- Designed and Made in Italy.
Sounds Like Light Baffle
Acoustic Linear Lighting Baffle
HALO LED T
The bright table luminaire is suitable for the living room and the work area. It provides pleasant light with high-quality colour rendering. The luminaire can be adjusted directly at the front of the luminaire head. The light intensity can be continuously adjusted from bright working light to warm mood light.
HALO LED S
The floor luminaire is suitable for the living room and the workspace. Due to its high variability, the light of the luminaire can be used directly or indirectly by simply turning the luminaire head.
FEZ on buschfeld
The combination of the two manufactured products creates a flexible luminaire system that can be adapted in many ways to suit given room conditions. The individual luminaire pendants can be selected in the FEZ D or FEZ DZ version. Both pendant systems can be individually positioned within the rail. In both versions, the individual luminaire heads can be tilted by 30° in the longitudinal direction.