Lithernet Casambi Gateway
The “Lithernet – Casambi Gateway” enables Ethernet-based integration of the Casambi Bluetooth system into a cross-system building managment or comprehensive lighting control system – including a variety of innovation options.
Casambi to Ethernet
- Scenes called up at Casambi can initiate Ethernet Network commands
Ethernet to Casambi
- Call scenes
- Groups / Scenes can be set to a value
- Broadcast Level can be called
- Casambi button can be emulated
- Transfer of movement Sensor States
- Transfer of brightness sensor values
- Transparent Gateway Mode for all Casambi commands
- ASCII based UDP packages
- Device States can be queries
- Eutrac Netcomposer (UDP)
- HelvarNet (TCP)
- UDP ASCII Commands
- Input voltage: Power Over Ethernet
- Network Speed: 10/100 Mbit
- Housing: ASA+PC-FR (UL 94 V-0)
- Dimensions: 121x62x31 mm
Lithernet QR-Code Control
With QR code control it is possible to give the user of a Casambi system access only to a specific luminaire, group, scene. He can scan the QR code to access a web page that can currently be used to change the level or level + color temperature or level and RGBW.
Lichtmanufaktur Berlin GmbH
CSB-Gateway 5.0 Outdoor
CSB-Gateway 5.0: CASAMBI outdoor gateway with Ethernet, WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity.
CSB-Gateway 4.2 Indoor
CSB-Gateway 4.2: CASAMBI indoor gateway with Ethernet, WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity
VersaLamp BT484W Color Tuning LED Smart Lamp
VersaLamp BT484W Color Tuning LED Smart Lamp is a patented, 48” length, T12, with integrated power supply, bi-pin lamp holders and Casambi control. Energy efficient, simple to install and, maintenance free.