Lighting solution for every kind of road, side walks, park area and exterior lighting.
Luminaires growing popularity is based on their:
- Long lifespan and limited maintenance requirements.
- Lumen output range scalable up to 34000lm.
- High luminous efficacy of 170lm/W.
- 7-year warranty with post-warranty service.
- Durable and hermetic construction.
- High power factor cosφ≥0.98 in the range of power regulation 100-20% PN.
- Built-in thermal and double surge protections.
- Controllable with 0-10V, 1-10V, PWM and other signals.
- Voltage: 205-260V AC, 50/60Hz
- PF: ≥0.98
- Controls: 0-10V / DALI / CASAMBI and many others
- Protection class: I
- Luminous efficacy: 170lm/W
- CCT: 4000K (2700-6500K on request)
- CRI: >70
- Housing material: die cast aluminium, powder coated
- Diffuser material: tempered glass and PC lenses
- Operating temperatures: -40°C – +45°C
- Installation: on pole or boom
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and ultra-slim adapters
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and Minirail adapters
Five sizes, maximum energy efficiency and tunable white – downlights and wallwashers for architectural lighting.
A powerful high bay luminaire, only 3.4 kg, has excellent thermal behaviour and delivers a luminous flux of 143 lumens per watt.