LV PowerDim (HC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 1 channel output. (HC – High current version).
LV PowerDim is a low voltage 48VDC driver that works with Stucchi LV track system and fits perfectly into Stucchi LV track adapters.
- Adjustable output current from 350mA to 700mA by DIP switch.
- 19w with Dimming range from 0 to 100%, no flickering.
- Power DIM also have 1 x 0-10V channel output (optional)
- Each LV-PowerDim driver is using integrated Casambi CBM-002
LV PowerDim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
Multiple LV PowerDim devices can be used in the same area/network
LV PowerDim can be installed into Stucchi low voltage track adapter.
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Output: 1 channel
- Output Voltage: 8-43VDC
- Output Current: 350-700mA
- Current Settings: By DIP Switch
- Size: 125×14.4mm H=010mm
- Mounting: Fit into Stucchi Track adapter
- Control: By Casambi App
- Dim : 0-100%
eldoLED 20W Constant Current LED Driver with Casambi module
Where Quality of Light from eldoLED and the User Experience of Casambi wireless controls are coming together. The 20W LED Driver family with LEDcode2 to be used with the Casambi-ready BLE Radio Module.
LV PowrDim TW
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels outpu for Tuneable White Applications.
Multifunctional constant current LED Power Supply
LED Power Supply with constant current Various nominal currents can be set in the app
LED Power Supply Constant Voltage
LED Power Supply Constant 24V/160W External antenna included