LV PowerDim (HC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 1 channel output. (HC – High current version).
LV PowerDim is a low voltage 48VDC driver that works with Stucchi LV track system and fits perfectly into Stucchi LV track adapters.
- Adjustable output current from 350mA to 700mA by DIP switch.
- 19w with Dimming range from 0 to 100%, no flickering.
- Power DIM also have 1 x 0-10V channel output (optional)
- Each LV-PowerDim driver is using integrated Casambi CBM-002
LV PowerDim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
Multiple LV PowerDim devices can be used in the same area/network
LV PowerDim can be installed into Stucchi low voltage track adapter.
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Output: 1 channel
- Output Voltage: 8-43VDC
- Output Current: 350-700mA
- Current Settings: By DIP Switch
- Size: 125×14.4mm H=010mm
- Mounting: Fit into Stucchi Track adapter
- Control: By Casambi App
- Dim : 0-100%
Xitanium Constant Current Driver Range
The Xitanium point source driver range now offers Casambi compatible products in Mini and in track adapter form.
2 channels constant current Casambi controlled driver with 48VDC input.
Helvar Freedom compact SELV60 LED drivers
Freedom LED Driver offering, creating together with external Freedom Node - radiocommunication unit a robust Casambi solution.
LV PowerDim (LC)
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (250-600mA)