LV PowerDim (LC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 1 channel out put. (LC – Low current version).
LV PowerDim is low voltage 48VDC driver works with Stucchi LV track system and fit perfectly in to Stucchi LV track adapters.
- Adjustable output current from 250mA to 600mA by DIP switch.
- 19w with Dimming range from 0 to 100%, no flickering.
- Power DIM also has 1 x 0-10V channel output (optional)
- Each LV-PowerDim driver is using integrated Casambi CBM-002
- LV PowerDim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple LV PowerDim devices can be used in the same area/network
- LV PowerDim can be installed into Stucchi low voltage track adapter.
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Output: 1 channel
- Output Voltage: 8-43VDC
- Output Current: 250-600mA
- Current Settings: By DIP Switch
- Size: 125×14.4mm H=010mm
- Mounting: Fit into Stucchi Track adapter
- Control: By Casambi App
- Dim : 0-100%
1ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track system Input 48V Output: 8-43V 330-800mA
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (200-650mA)
LV PowerDim TW(HC)
LV PowerDim (High Current) is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output for Tuneable White Applications. 330/430/700/800mA options.
LV PowerDim TW(LC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels outpu for Tuneable White Applications.