LV PowerDim (LC)
LV PowerDim is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 1 channel out put. (LC – Low current version).
LV PowerDim is low voltage 48VDC driver works with Stucchi LV track system and fit perfectly in to Stucchi LV track adapters.
- Adjustable output current from 250mA to 600mA by DIP switch.
- 19w with Dimming range from 0 to 100%, no flickering.
- Power DIM also has 1 x 0-10V channel output (optional)
- Each LV-PowerDim driver is using integrated Casambi CBM-002
- LV PowerDim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple LV PowerDim devices can be used in the same area/network
- LV PowerDim can be installed into Stucchi low voltage track adapter.
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Output: 1 channel
- Output Voltage: 8-43VDC
- Output Current: 250-600mA
- Current Settings: By DIP Switch
- Size: 125×14.4mm H=010mm
- Mounting: Fit into Stucchi Track adapter
- Control: By Casambi App
- Dim : 0-100%
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.