LV PowerDim TW(LC)
LV PowerDim TW is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output. (For Tuneable White application).
LV PowerDim is a low voltage 48VDC driver that work with Stucchi LV track system and fits perfectly into Stucchi LV track adapters.
- Adjustable output current 200/350/500/650mA by DIP switch.
- 25w with flicker free Dimming range from 0 to 100%.
- Power DIM TW Can support 2 Channels.
- Each LV-PowerDim driver is using integrated Casambi CBM-002.
- Easy installation, soldering free using Wago connectors.
- LV PowerDim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple LV PowerDim devices can be used in the same area/network.
- LV PowerDim can be installed into Stucchi low voltage track adapter.
- Input Voltage: 48VDC
- Output: 2 channels
- Output Voltage: 8-43VDC 25w MAX.
- Output Current: 200/350/500/650mA
- Current Settings: By DIP Switch
- Size: 125×14.4mm H=010mm
- Weight: 30gr
- Mounting: Fit into Stucchi Track adapter
- Control: By Casambi App
- Dim : 0-100% Flicker free.
1ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track system Input 48V Output: 8-43V 330-800mA
1Ch Casambi dimmable DC-DC Driver for Stucchi Low Voltage Track System (200-650mA)
LV PowerDim TW(HC)
LV PowerDim (High Current) is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output for Tuneable White Applications. 330/430/700/800mA options.
eldoLED 20W Constant Current LED Driver with Casambi module
Where Quality of Light from eldoLED and the User Experience of Casambi wireless controls are coming together. The 20W LED Driver family with LEDcode2 to be used with the Casambi-ready BLE Radio Module.