LV PowrDim TW
LV PowerDim TW is Casambi enabled wireless controlled LED driver with 2 channels output (For Tuneable White application).
LV PowerDim is a low voltage 48VDC driver that work with Stucchi LV track system and fits perfectly into Stucchi LV track adapters.
- Adjustable output current 200/350/500/650 mA by DIP switch.
- 25 W with flicker free Dimming range from 0 to 100%
- Power DIM TW Can support 1 or 2 Channels.
- Each LV-PowerDim driver is using integrated Casambi CBM-002.
- Easy installation, soldering free using Wago connectors.
- LV PowerDim can be controlled by Casambi free App.
- Multiple LV PowerDim devices can be used in the same area/network.
- LV PowerDim can be installed into Stucchi low voltage track adapter.
Input Voltage: 48VDC
Output: 1 or 2 channels
Output Voltage: 8-43VDC 25w MAX.
Output Current: 200/350/500/650mA
Current Settings: By DIP Switch
Size: 125×14.4mm H=010mm
Mounting: Fit into Stucchi Track adapter
Control: By Casambi App
Dim : 0-100% Flicker free.
eldoLED 20W Constant Current LED Driver with Casambi module
Where Quality of Light from eldoLED and the User Experience of Casambi wireless controls are coming together. The 20W LED Driver family with LEDcode2 to be used with the Casambi-ready BLE Radio Module.
Multifunctional constant current LED Power Supply
LED Power Supply with constant current Various nominal currents can be set in the app
LED Power Supply Constant Voltage
LED Power Supply Constant 24V/160W External antenna included
OPTOTRONIC® Programmable LED Driver with DEXAL® Technology
The OSRAM OPTOTRONIC LED Programmable Driver with DEXAL Technology, is a non-proprietary, intra-luminaire interface, based on DALI-2 communications, that enables bidirectional communications between the driver and the fixture-integrated component. It provides exact luminaire-specific data, including diagnostics, to light management systems. Fixture manufacturers can design smart fixtures and streamline the configuration process by leveraging DEXAL as a standard bi-directional communications interface.