MILANOinTRACK 40/300-1050 CASAMBI Black
- MILANOinTRACK 40/300-1050 CASAMBI Bl (127886) is a multipower device supplied for the selection of the output current with integrated wireless CASAMBI module.
- A new breakthrough in luminaire design.
- Puts the luminaire design first.
- High power available in a very reduced space.
- Easy to mount through inventive nipple design.
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Current regulation ±5/6 % including temperature variations.
- Output push-in terminal blocks: 0,2…0,5 mm2.
- Protection: against overheating and short circuits, against mains voltage spikes, against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- WIRELESS PROGRAMMING through NFC antenna.
- Rated Voltage: 220 ÷ 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Rated Current: 0,22 A
- Inrush Current: 5 A – 50 mS
- Max. pcs for MCB B16A: 50 pcs
- Output Power: 5 ÷ 40 W
- iTHD: ≤ 15%
- Output current ripple: ≤ 3%
OT WI 15/220-240/1A0 NFC CA LP
Casambi-ready future proof SELV compact constant current 15W LED driver, with wide operating window and low profile housing for built-in installations. Programmable via NFC interface, including box programming. Suitable also for emergency lighting installations.
Compact, Programmable CC Driver with CASAMBI Wireless and optional Touch/Pushbutton control
CASAMBI Ready 24VDC, 100W Constant Voltage Driver
24VDC, 100W Constant Voltage Driver
Macron Associates Co
MVPowerTrack- In Track driver 300-1050mA with Casambi Control