MILANOinTRACK 40/300-1050 CASAMBI White
- MILANOinTRACK 40/300-1050 CASAMBI Wh (127884) is a multipower device supplied for the selection of the output current with integrated wireless CASAMBI module.
- A new breakthrough in luminaire design.
- Puts the luminaire design first.
- High power available in a very reduced space.
- Easy to mount through inventive nipple design.
- Active Power Factor Corrector.
- Class II protection against electric shock for direct or indirect contact.
- Current regulation ±5/6 % including temperature variations.
- Output push-in terminal blocks: 0,2…0,5 mm2.
- Protection: against overheating and short circuits, against mains voltage spikes, against overloads.
- Thermal protection = C.5.a.
- WIRELESS PROGRAMMING through NFC antenna.
- Rated Voltage: 220 ÷ 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Rated Current: 0,22 A
- Inrush Current: 5 A – 50 mS
- Max. pcs for MCB B16A: 50 pcs
- Output Power: 5 ÷ 40 W
- iTHD: ≤ 15%
- Output current ripple: ≤ 3%
OT Wi 35/220-240/400 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 35W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
OT Wi 75/220-240/550 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 75W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
OT Wi 100/220-240/750 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 100W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to NFC programming and very wide operating windows.
Future-proof and Casambi-ready Helvar Freedom 50W LED driver. Suitable for both CCT control (TunableW White mode) and two separata channel controls (DualControl mode). Amplitude dimming technology ensure the best possible light output quality. Wireless configuration possible with NFC SELV output enables flexibility in luminaire design, and AC/DC input recognition enables use in central battery based emergency lighting applications. D4i-aligned SmartData features, e.g. energy reporting, diagnostics and maintenance. With the data, you can gain valuable insights and ensure that your luminaires are working in the most efficient way.