- Casambi Bluetooth 4.0
- Range: up to 40 metres
- Protection class: IP30
- Battery: Lithium CR2 / 3.6V
- Sensor type: Pir- Sensor
- detection: depth 12 m / diameter 8 m.
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 27mm
- Weight: 26g
- LED status indicator / detection / programmable
- Temperature range: -20°C to +40°C
- Available colours: white, black, grey, transparent, blue, yellow
- Adaption: magnet
- Included in delivery: Motion Paul, CR2
- battery, wall bracket, operating instructions
Sensor PIR PD43 Casambi
PD-43 CASAMBI is a passive infrared sensor designed for occupancy detection and wireless control of Casambi luminaries. Detection range up to 80m.
Extronic Elektronik AB
Air Quality Sensor Plus
Cloud Air Quality Plus is a Casambi Ready air quality monitor. Air quality-relevant data are displayed on the sensor page within the Casambi App and stored in the cloud (Gateway needed).
Air Quality Sensor
Cloud Air quality is a Casambi ready Air Quality sensor station . Air quality relevant data are displayed in the sensor page of Casambi app and stored in the Cloud (Gateway needed).
IRIS PHOTODIODE SENSOR
The CES/I-B-CS is a Casambi-based indoor sensor for wireless transmission of daylight levels to a lighting control system per the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. Typical applications include offices, warehouses, hospitals, and all spaces where daylighting is important.