Motorized wall mounted luminaire
Moto-Flap is the first decorative lamp from formalighting’s award winning MOTOLUX range, resembling a pearl oyster shell.
- The control of the movements and the beam shaping of the fixture, as well the intensity and the colour tuning of the light ,controll via CASAMBI.
- A pan horizontal movement of 0-350° to create special light effect and a, like a shell, tilt vertical movement up to 90°.
- The included wall fixing device is made of painted metal and is equipped with a catch retainer for luminaire easy installation
- Two remote controlled DC motors drive the movements of the fixture..
- CASAMBI compatibility for dimming and motion control.
- LIGHT SOURCE: LED Built-in with body – COB LED – COB
- SDCM:3-step MacAdam
- CCT:30 – 3000K
- SYSTEM POWER:8.8
- DELIVERED LUMEN:720 lm
- Notes:Extra wide beam angle
Aicci T1 tables
A table and lamp combination that takes the concept of the mood lighting to new directions and heights.
Aicci DL1 desk lamps
Desk lamp series with healthy and effective light for office and computer work. Ideal for the height adjustable desks.
A modern cylinder pendant LED Light
Motorized luminaire with retractable light head