Motorized Track Mounted Spotlight
Moto Zero is a sophisticated motorized spotlight from the formallighting MOTOLUX collection. It is engineered to meet the most advanced demand in lighting technology, which is best suited for—retail, museum, hospitality, offices
- The control of the movements and the beam shaping of the fixture, as well the intensity and the colour tuning of the light, control via CASAMBI.
- Tiltable vertically up to 90° in two directions and rotatable 350°
- The fixtures are inclusive of adapter compatible with 3 phase eurotype track
- The control gearbox is available in two different shapes, D and S.
- CASAMBI compatibility for dimming and motion control.
- Super narrow (7°), narrow, medium and wide beam angle available.
LIGHT SOURCE: LED Module – COB LED (Zoom) – COB LED (Zoom)
SDCM: 3-Step MacAdam
SYSTEM POWER: 28.2
DELIVERED LUMEN: 2638.73 lm
Beam changing from 7°-18°.
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and ultra-slim adapters
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and Minirail adapters
Five sizes, maximum energy efficiency and tunable white – downlights and wallwashers for architectural lighting.
A powerful high bay luminaire, only 3.4 kg, has excellent thermal behaviour and delivers a luminous flux of 143 lumens per watt.