Mpress – Jet Black E
Mpress is a battery-free and energy-efficient bluetooth circuit breaker with one or more push buttons that can be paired with a Casambi network. Mpress can handle 100,000 cycles (push) and has a range of up to 15 m indoor under ideal conditions. With Mpress, no power supply or cabling is needed to send control signals to selected luminaires.
There are also three different ways to mount the switch. Either you do it in a device box, or you screw it up against a wall in four corners of the locking plate or you use the included double-sided sheet to put on the locking plate and press it against a smooth fine surface. The package contains two different push button versions. You can choose between single push button with two poles or double push buttons with a total of four poles.
Mpress push button(s) can control individual luminaires/light sources, groups of luminaires/light sources, all luminaires/light sources in a network, scenes and animations. It is also possible to hold down a push button to dim luminaires/light sources.
- Mpress is offered in five variants: Pure White E, Signal White E and Jet Black E adapted for Elko plus frame systems and Signal White S and Graphite Grey S adapted for Exxact frame systems.
- Designation Mpress Jet Black E
- E-number E17 118 58
- Colour RAL9005
- Power supply Generates energy by pressing on the switch via an electrodynamic
- power generator.
- Antenna Integrated PCB-antenna
- Frequency/range 2,4GHz
- Up to 15 m indoor under ideal conditions
- Data speed 125kbps
- Channels 2 with 4 active modes
- Lenght of movement for energy generation 1,8mm
- Required power for energy generation 9N at room temperature
- Number of cycles at 25°C (service life) 100 000, tested according to EN 60669/
- VDE 0632
- Operating temperature -25°C to +65°C
- Size 87 x 87 x 14mm
- Weight (complete product) 57g
Touchpanel Arca PRO
Elegant touch panel for controllingl scenes and groups
Remote control for 4 Channels
Rotary switch for controlling scenes and groups
CASA Connect 4 Buttons
The CASA Connect 4 Buttons is a button interface module for connecting up to 4 buttons. It is suitable for mounting in a flush-mounted box. The interface is a member of the Casambi family and can be easily integrated into the network via the app.