MSensor SFI 40 PIR 5DP bDW
- Can be integrated in Casambi systems (Casambi Ready)
- Wireless controllable with an Android / iOS smart device
- Forms automatically a wireless communication network with up to 250 nodes
- Digital output to control IEC 62386 compatible drivers
- Supplied via IEC 62386 compatible power supply
- Integrated motion and light sensor
- Zhaga Book 20 compatible with optional accessory
- Additional mounting from the outside possible
- Wireless firmware updates possible
- Defined antenna position outside the luminaire body enablesoptimal radio distribution
- Lifetime up to 50,000 h at tc = 60 °C
- Casing: polycarbonate, black or white
- Type of protection IP20
- Indoor luminaire in-built
PS02 Presence & Light Sensor
PS02 is a battery powered passive presence & light sensor. The presence detection sensitivity and luminance detect feature can be changed by profile. There's long battery life version lasting up to 5 years.
The SENSORWORX® wide view & hallway family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors enable mounting to a wall, corner, junction box, or conduit.
The SENSORWORX® family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors provide a range of options for spaces with finished ceilings (e.g., tiles, sheetrock, and plaster).
Fixture Mounted Microwave Motion Sensor + Light Sensor + 0-10V Dimming
The fixture-Integrated sensor combines presence sensing, daylight harvesting, 0-10V dimming and Casambi radio technology into a small package that fits into various luminaires.
Shenzhen Sunricher Technology Co.Ltd.