The LED luminaire ORBIT is a solution for industrial lighting, known from:
- Reliability, durability and its economy in lighting new or modernized factories.
- Longer lifespan and lower failure than other industrial solutions.
- High efficacy among high-bay luminaires.
- Compatibility with variety of light control systems.
- Certificate for use in food processing facilities – PZH.
- Many customized option i.e. with IK10 or better tolerance to high temperatures.
- 5-year warranty with post-warranty service.
- Voltage: 100-277V AC, 50/60Hz
- PF: ≥0.95
- Controls: 1-10V / DALI / CASAMBI and many others
- Protection class: I
- Luminous efficacy: 180lm/W
- CCT: 4000K (2700-6500K on request)
- CRI: >80
- Housing material: die cast aluminium, powder coated
- Diffuser material: tempered glass or PC lenses
- Operating temperatures: -40°C – +45°C
- Installation: on bracket or a hook
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and ultra-slim adapters
One spotlight system and 28,000 possibilities: with interchangeable darklight lenses and Minirail adapters
Five sizes, maximum energy efficiency and tunable white – downlights and wallwashers for architectural lighting.
A powerful high bay luminaire, only 3.4 kg, has excellent thermal behaviour and delivers a luminous flux of 143 lumens per watt.