OT Wi 75/220-240/550 D NFC CA L
Casambi-ready future proof non isolated 75W LED Driver. High flexibility thanks to wireless NFC programming and very wide operating windows. Selectable Amplitude or PWM dimming for optimal lighting comfort. Very low ripple for high lighting quality. Emergency Lighting feature for central battery pack systems.
- Very wide operating window
- Fully digital programmable by NFC
- Selectable AM/PWM dimming (via software Tuner4TRONIC)
- Very low ripple ≤ 1%
- Suitable for emergency lighting
- up to 100K hrs lifetime @ Tc – 10°
- Maximum power up to 75W
- Output current range 125 – 550mA
- Output voltage range 54 – 240V
- Very high efficiency up to 93%
- Standby consumption 0.2W max
- Dimming range 1 – 100 %
- Dimensions 280 mm x 30 mm x 21 mm
- THD at full power ≥ 10 %
- Power factor ≥ 0.95
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.