- Casambi occupancy detector for surface mounting in large mounting heights
- Bright LED indication for commissioning
- External telescopic light sensor for a mounting height between 5 and 16 m (mechanically adjustable) for measuring the light according to the application.
- Mixed light measurement with external light sensor
- Adjustment of the reflection factor and input of the luminosity for the display of the actual luminosity in the app
- Extension of the detection area with additional B.E.G. Casambi devices possible
- Individual adaption of detection sensitivity for each PIR sensor
- Detection area can be restricted with blinds
- There are markings to ensure correct alignment during installation
- When used in high-bay warehouses, care should be taken that, in the cross-aisles of the warehouse, detectors are installed that can detect movement only in the desired aisle locations, by using blinds or other technical arrangements.
- Manual switching and dimming via push button possible
- Functions adjustable via Casambi app
- Application examples:
high-bay warehouse, sports halls/ storage rooms
Wireless Indoor Daylight Sensor
Daylight Sensor suitable for indoor applications. Typical applications include classrooms, private offices, conference rooms, lobbies, corridors and any indoor areas where daylight harvesting control is needed.
PIR Line Voltage Occupancy Sensor
PIR sensor suitable for a variety of indoor applications. Specified for universal input (120-277 VAC). Supports fixture and ceiling mounts up to 40ft (12.2m).
MAQ Air Quality Monitor
Advanced IOT system for air quality scanning, Lux sensor and push button panel for Casambi compatible products.
Self-powered and ceiling mounted motion detector with illumination sensor and NFC interface