- Casambi occupancy detector for surface mounting in large mounting heights
- Bright LED indication for commissioning
- External telescopic light sensor for a mounting height between 5 and 16 m (mechanically adjustable) for measuring the light according to the application.
- Mixed light measurement with external light sensor
- Adjustment of the reflection factor and input of the luminosity for the display of the actual luminosity in the app
- Extension of the detection area with additional B.E.G. Casambi devices possible
- Individual adaption of detection sensitivity for each PIR sensor
- Detection area can be restricted with blinds
- There are markings to ensure correct alignment during installation
- When used in high-bay warehouses, care should be taken that, in the cross-aisles of the warehouse, detectors are installed that can detect movement only in the desired aisle locations, by using blinds or other technical arrangements.
- Manual switching and dimming via push button possible
- Functions adjustable via Casambi app
- Application examples:
high-bay warehouse, sports halls/ storage rooms
Air Quality Sensor Plus
Cloud Air Quality Plus is a Casambi Ready air quality monitor. Air quality relevant data are displayed in the sensor page of the Casambi App and stored in the cloud (Gateway needed).
Air Quality Sensor
Cloud Air quality is a Casambi ready Air Quality sensor station . Air quality relevant data are displayed in the sensor page of Casambi app and stored in the Cloud (Gateway needed).
IRIS PHOTODIODE SENSOR
The CES/I-B-CS is a Casambi-based indoor sensor for wireless transmission of daylight levels to a lighting control system per the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. Typical applications include offices, warehouses, hospitals, and all spaces where daylighting is important.
OS/5.8/C – Microwave Presence Detector
OS/5.8/C is a UK designed and built microwave presence detector with built-in Casambi wireless node capable of remote intelligent ON/OFF switching control via the Casambi ecosystem.