Xitanium Constant Current Driver Range
The Xitanium point source driver range now offers Casambi compatible products in Mini and in track adapter form. With proven Xitanium robustness and performance, these new drivers are perfectly suitable for spot and recessed applications like downlights or panels.
- Xitanium 20W/m 0.15-0.5A 54V CD 230V
- Xitanium 36W/m 0.3-1.05A 54V CD 230V
- Xitanium 20W/a 0.15-0.5A 54V CD 3CW 230V
- Xitanium 20W/a 0.15-0.5A 54V CD 3CB 230V
- Xitanium 36W/a 0.3-1.05A 54V CD 3CW 230V
- Xitanium 36W/a 0.3-1.05A 54V CD 3CB 230V
Visit Philips.com and read more under Connected lighting solutions: Xitanium SELV LED Drivers.
1.5 W - 12 W , LED Driver for 150 - 300 mA, Integrated CASAMBI Module, Tunable White, NFC, Built-in type with double or reinforced insulation, Optional with strain relief for independent installation, with low ripple.
HEP TECH CO.
The HDL35CB is a single color/CCT compatible constant current driver. The rated current, on/off fade time, current trim and dimming curve can be set in the app and it's physically flicker free throughout the whole dimming range.
MD400CB is a 48Vdc powered master driver to work with the compatible slave drivers. It can output DC 48V power with digital power line communication (PLC) commands to drive and control slave drivers. Besides dimming and color adjusting, the LED rated current, fade time, current trim level, dimming curve and group features are adjustable from the Casambi app.
- Independent dimmable constant current 2-channel LED Driver - Protections: open circuit, short circuit, overload, over temperature - Suitable for protection class II luminaires - Protection class II - ERP compatible - SELV
Xiamen AcTEC Electronics Co.