Plume 10 AC RGBW
Exterior 10W compact RGB+W colour changing spotlight designed for accent and flood lighting applications.
Utilize the Plume to highlight architecture, graze/beautify facades, bridges, and magnitude of landscapes. Integrated power supply and control via on-board Casambi make controlling this spotlight wirelessly a total breeze.
Plume is IP66 and is further complimented by 6 optical variations, 3 external finishes, glare control accessories and two type of brackets. The RGBW quad chip delivers outstanding collimated coloured light in a compact form-factor.
- 7° Beam (Far Throw Collimation)
- 10° Beam
- 15° Beam
- 30° Beam
- 56° Beam
- Oval 35° x 11° Beam
BODY COLOUR OPTIONS
- Black Brushed Anodized
- Brass Brushed Anodized
- Natural Brushed Anodized
INTERNAL LOUVRE OPTIONS
- Standard Clear (No Louvre)
- Honeycomb Louvre
- Ball Joint Mounting Bracket
- Track Mounting Bracket
- No Mounting Included
- Outstanding colour collimation with precise and narrow beams
- 5 Year Warranty
- Designed and made in Australia
- Onboard Casambi and mains driver makes installation a breeze
- Versatile Mounting and Aiming
- Lumen Output: (White LED) 196 lm / 10D-SC
- Nominal Power: 10W
- Body: Aluminium Alloy Body
- Lens Cover: Glass
- Endcap: Polycarbonate
- Input Voltage: 120 – 250VAC
- Input Frequency Range: 47 – 63Hz
- Dimming / Control: Casambi
- External Heatsink Required: No
- Ambient Operating Temperature: Ta -10°C to 50°C
- Reported Lumen Maintenance TM21-11 (@ Ts = 90°C, If = 1500mA): L70 (6K) > 33,000 hours
- IP Rating IP66: (Standard) – Not including Connectors
- IK Rating IK07: (Standard) – Not including Wiring / Connector
- Weight: 800g
Casambi ready tunable white LED panel for direct recessed mount and surface or suspended mount with accessories.
Karjalan Valaistuspalvelu Oy
BEAM spotlight with lens optics is ideal for use in both commercial and residential applications such as retail, office, restaurant, galleries, and museums projects. Available accessories - Honeycomb, Prismatic glass, Snoot.
BEAM Projektor spotlight to provide high intensity directional light for illuminating specific are or objects. It is complemented with GOBO to provide versatility and flexibility to achieve the lighting goals.
BEAM wallwasher spotlight provides an even illumination across vertical surface, such as a wall or facade. It's Wide beam and High beam distributions are suitable for different surfaces from small to large areas and atriums with high ceilings.