Plume 10 DC TW
Exterior 10W compact tuneable white spotlight designed for accent and flood lighting applications.
Utilize the Plume to highlight architecture, graze/beautify facades, bridges, and magnitude of landscapes. External SELV power source and wireless control via on-board Casambi, make using this spotlight a total breeze.
Plume is IP66 and is further complimented by 6 optical variations, 3 body finishes, glare control accessories, 2 type of mounting brackets and ample selection of weatherproof DC Quick-Connect extensions and splitters. The quad chip LED delivers outstanding collimated white light in a compact form-factor.
- 7° Beam (Far Throw Collimation)
- 10° Beam
- 15° Beam
- 30° Beam
- 56° Beam
- Oval 35° x 11° Beam
BODY COLOUR OPTIONS
- Black Brushed Anodized
- Brass Brushed Anodized
- Natural Brushed Anodized
INTERNAL LOUVRE OPTIONS
- Standard Clear (No Louvre)
- Honeycomb Louvre
- Ball Joint Mounting Bracket
- Spike Mount
- No Mounting Bracket
- Outstanding colour collimation with precise and narrow beams
- 5 Year Warranty
- Designed and made in Australia
- Onboard Casambi and DC LED driver makes installation a breeze
- Versatile Mounting and Aiming
- Ample selection of weatherproof DC Quick-Connect extensions and splitters
- Lumen Output: (White LED) 594 lm / O3511D SC
- Nominal Power: 10W
- Body: Aluminium Alloy Body
- Lens Cover: Glass
- Endcap: Polycarbonate
- Input Voltage Range: 23 – 48VDC
- Dimming / Control: Casambi
- Ambient Operating Temperature: Ta -10°C to 50°C
- IP Rating: IP66
- IK Rating: IK07 – Not including Wiring / Connectors
- Weight: 635gr (With Ball Joint Mounting Bracket)
Zodiac Spot – 48V Track Systems
Choose from a range of direct, direct/indirect, and zoomable spots in 3000K and 4000K. These energy efficient lights are designed to be used with the Zodiac 48Vtrack range, making installation fast and easy with a push in/out mechanism.
Zodiac Ring – 48V Track Systems
RICOMAN'S Zodiac Ring range offers surface-mounted and pendant options with a gold ring design. The range delivers 5W of energy-efficient led lighting in 3000K or 4000K. The fast and easy push in/out mechanism allows for quick and effortless installation onto the track.
Zodiac Recessed Aperture – 48V Track Systems
Zodiac 48v recessed aperture range is available in fixed and angle adjustable versions. They both deliver 402 lumens from 7w. It is equipped with a fast and easy push in/out mechanism for quick and effortless installation onto the 48v track.
Zodiac Linear – 48V Track Systems
Direct and indirect opal linear luminaires for Zodiac - 48V track systems.