Air Quality Sensor Track
Cloud Air Quality Track is a Casambi ready Air Quality sensor station. Air quality relevant data are displayed in the sensor page of Casambi app and stored in the Cloud (Gateway needed). It is compatible with Eurostandard lighting track.
- Lighting track mounting Indoor Air Quality monitor compatible with Casambi ecosystem.
- Measure Ambient temperature, Relative Humidity, Pressure, IAQ (Index of Air Quality).
- Data are visible on Casambi App and stored in Casambi Cloud
- Cloud stored data can be retrieved with the included app that allows display, charting, analyzing of all parameters.
- No tools installation.
- Small dimensions allow to be easily installed and hidden.
Cloud Air Quality Track is a Casambi ready Air Quality sensor that allows to measure, report and store Air Quality data. It consists of a sensor that allows giving a complete measurement of indoor location Air Quality. It is compatible with Eurostandard lighting track.
The device has to be paired to a Casambi network and it is visible in the Sensor section. Acquired data are available on the sensor page app and are stored in Casambi cloud. The device needs a reliable Internet connection and an active Casambi Gateway.
- Air quality measured parameters:
Ambient temperature: -45 – 55 °C
Relative Humidity: (RH) 0 – 100 %
Index of Air Quality: 0 -500
Input Voltage : 200-260 Vac
Power consumption: 2W
Isolation: class II
Protection grade IP 20
Dimensions: 50x50x30 mm
Plug & Play – Flex-Sensor
Smart motion and brightness sensor for flexible placement
MAQ Air Quality Monitor
Advanced IOT system for air quality scanning, Lux sensor and push button panel for Casambi compatible products.
Self-powered and ceiling mounted motion detector with illumination sensor and NFC interface
Occupancy detector for surface mounting in large mounting heights with an external telescopic light sensor for a mounting height between 5 and 16 m (mechanically adjustable) for measuring the light according to the application.
B.E.G. Brück Electronic GmbH