Sensor Track System
Sensor for track systems
Smart motion and brightness sensor for 3-phase track systems – controls your luminaires without the
need for wiring.
- Simply insert into the track
- 3-phase dial
- Assign the desired luminaires to the sensor by app
- Luminaires switch on and off after motion detection automatically
- Reduce energy consumption
- Integrated brightness sensor – light intensity as required
- Absence setting – changing the dimming level during absence
- Day and night setting – individual light at certain times when motion is detected
- Activate/deactivate automation by motion detector via switch or timer
Place as needed
Use the smart features in the common 3-phase track systems. Simply plug it into the track.
- Input: 220-240 VAC 50-60 HZ
- Standby input power: 0,4 W
- Sensor: Measuring range: 6 m
- Angle: 100°
- Switch-on times: adjustable via app
- Photosensitivity: adjustable via app
- Color: Black and white
- Dimensions: 70 × 59 × 39 mm (L x H x W) integrated in track
- Protection class: II
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Compatibility: Nordic Aluminium, Erco, iGuzzini, Zumtobel, Eutrac, Concord, Crossline, Hoffmeister, Nordic Light, Unipro, Stucchi, All common tracks EU
IRIS PHOTODIODE SENSOR
The CES/I-B-CS is a Casambi-based indoor sensor for wireless transmission of daylight levels to a lighting control system per the Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. Typical applications include offices, warehouses, hospitals, and all spaces where daylighting is important.
OS/5.8/C – Microwave Presence Detector
OS/5.8/C is a UK designed and built microwave presence detector with built-in Casambi wireless node capable of remote intelligent ON/OFF switching control via the Casambi ecosystem.
PIR Line Voltage Occupancy Sensor
PIR sensor suitable for a variety of indoor applications. Specified for universal input (120-277 VAC). Supports fixture and ceiling mounts up to 40ft (12.2m).
Wireless Indoor Daylight Sensor
Daylight Sensor suitable for indoor applications. Typical applications include classrooms, private offices, conference rooms, lobbies, corridors and any indoor areas where daylight harvesting control is needed.