Sensor Track System
Sensor for track systems
Smart motion and brightness sensor for 3-phase track systems – controls your luminaires without the
need for wiring.
- Simply insert into the track
- 3-phase dial
- Assign the desired luminaires to the sensor by app
- Luminaires switch on and off after motion detection automatically
- Reduce energy consumption
- Integrated brightness sensor – light intensity as required
- Absence setting – changing the dimming level during absence
- Day and night setting – individual light at certain times when motion is detected
- Activate/deactivate automation by motion detector via switch or timer
Place as needed
Use the smart features in the common 3-phase track systems. Simply plug it into the track.
- Input: 220-240 VAC 50-60 HZ
- Standby input power: 0,4 W
- Sensor: Measuring range: 6 m
- Angle: 100°
- Switch-on times: adjustable via app
- Photosensitivity: adjustable via app
- Color: Black and white
- Dimensions: 70 × 59 × 39 mm (L x H x W) integrated in track
- Protection class: II
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Compatibility: Nordic Aluminium, Erco, iGuzzini, Zumtobel, Eutrac, Concord, Crossline, Hoffmeister, Nordic Light, Unipro, Stucchi, All common tracks EU
MSensor SFI 40 PIR 5DP bDW
Integrated motion and light sensor
PS02 Presence & Light Sensor
PS02 is a battery powered passive presence & light sensor. The presence detection sensitivity and luminance detect feature can be changed by profile. There's long battery life version lasting up to 5 years.
The SENSORWORX® wide view & hallway family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors enable mounting to a wall, corner, junction box, or conduit.
The SENSORWORX® family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors provide a range of options for spaces with finished ceilings (e.g., tiles, sheetrock, and plaster).