The SENSORWORX® wide view & hallway family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors enable mounting to a wall, corner, junction box, or conduit. This flexibility reduces contractor installation time and provides a secure and clean finished appearance. SENSORWORX products utilize the latest passive infrared technology and digital signal processing techniques to provide unmatched detection performance.
- Digital Passive Infrared (PIR) Detection
- Wide View (120°) or Hallway (Long Range) Coverage Pattern Options
- Wirelessly Communicates on Casambi Bluetooth Mesh Networks
- Compact Size and Matte Finish
- Five Contractor Friendly Mounting Methods
- Mounting Nipple Attachment with Integrated Hole Saw
- Convenient Test Mode and Adjustable Time Delays
MSensor SFI 40 PIR 5DP bDW
Integrated motion and light sensor
PS02 Presence & Light Sensor
PS02 is a battery powered passive presence & light sensor. The presence detection sensitivity and luminance detect feature can be changed by profile. There's long battery life version lasting up to 5 years.
The SENSORWORX® family of Casambi enabled occupancy sensors provide a range of options for spaces with finished ceilings (e.g., tiles, sheetrock, and plaster).
Fixture Mounted Microwave Motion Sensor + Light Sensor + 0-10V Dimming
The fixture-Integrated sensor combines presence sensing, daylight harvesting, 0-10V dimming and Casambi radio technology into a small package that fits into various luminaires.
Shenzhen Sunricher Technology Co.Ltd.